Thread: Expansion bug report

New Resident

Expansion bug report

Hi guys, when I expand my kingdom to this part of land, there was a internet connection problem and the land went back to unexplored. After that I can't do anything with that. Can anyone help me with that please? Many thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug1.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	143.1 KB 
ID:	58044

Executive Chef
    I'll just go through a couple of standard procedures when strange things happen in game
    -force close your game which basically means quit your game and then go back in
    -for expansions make sure you have all the requirements met which means enough coin, permits, and especially Royal points. Place more buildings or walls if you need royal points make sure these give Royal points. I hope you have some in inventory.
    -if this doesn't help contact S8 Support, but don't select gameplay select bugs and issues.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-05-21 at 09:51 AM.

New Resident
    Many thanks for the help. I have tried with force closing and even reinstall the game, but neither works. The land's requirement is pretty low and I guess it should be a tech problem. I will contact S8 support for that. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I'll just go through a couple of standard procedures when strange things happen in game
    -force close your game which basically means quit your game and then go back in
    -for expansions make sure you have all the requirements met which means enough coin, permits, and especially Royal points. Place more buildings or walls if you need royal points make sure these give Royal points. I hope you have some in inventory.
    -if this doesn't help contact S8 Support, but don't select gameplay select bugs and issues.
    Hope this helps.