Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: New Year New York - 2021 Jan 7

  1. #1
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,801

    New Year New York - 2021 Jan 7

    New Year New York This is a 10 days cruise.

    The New Year New York Cruise has arrived! Party Gal is here to bake up her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then he might bring back some revelry dishes to your Restaurant!

    Name:  lU8oJOs.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  86.8 KB


    Cruise Guide
    Refer to Cruise Guide for more information.

    Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

    Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, The Party Gal will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Ball Drop Cake (gem recipe).

    Name:  277EF164-BE4A-477E-9C82-36F10EE2F86F.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  31.2 KB


    Gem Recipe
    Ball Drop Cake - 4 turbanado sugar + 10 flour + 10 vanilla + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

    Limited Time Recipes
    New Year Pizza Tower - 8 cheese + 8 beef + 8 Party Popper (Diner Stove)
    Plate Scrapper - 9 flour + 9 cream + 9 chicken + 9 Party Popper (Commercial Stove)
    Manhattan- 10 sugar + 10 basil + 10 Party Popper (Celebration Stove)

    Name:  0C5C2BDF-8363-470E-963E-379CE523DDDF.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  70.9 KB


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    New Year New York This is a 10 days cruise.

    The New Year New York Cruise has arrived! Party Gal is here to bake up her favorite dishes! If you can show her how helpful you can be, then he might bring back some revelry dishes to your Restaurant!

    Name:  lU8oJOs.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  86.8 KB


    Cruise Guide
    Refer to Cruise Guide for more information.

    Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

    Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, The Party Gal will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Ball Drop Cake (gem recipe).

    Name:  277EF164-BE4A-477E-9C82-36F10EE2F86F.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  31.2 KB


    Gem Recipe
    Ball Drop Cake - 4 turbanado sugar + 10 flour + 10 vanilla + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

    Limited Time Recipes
    New Year Pizza Tower - 8 cheese + 8 beef + 8 Party Popper (Diner Stove)
    Plate Scrapper - 9 flour + 9 cream + 9 chicken + 9 Party Popper (Commercial Stove)
    Manhattan- 10 sugar + 10 basil + 10 Party Popper (Celebration Stove)

    Name:  0C5C2BDF-8363-470E-963E-379CE523DDDF.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  70.9 KB



    Hi Paul, I was just wondering how many gems do you get after I make any gem recipe? I noticed that you competed several cruises, and was wondering if you only get one gem per recipe. Thank you!

  3. #3
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,801
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemushrooms123 View Post
    Hi Paul, I was just wondering how many gems do you get after I make any gem recipe? I noticed that you competed several cruises, and was wondering if you only get one gem per recipe. Thank you!
    Hi,
    You always get at least one, but sometimes you will get several at once. It is a random drop. My record is 5 gems from a single dish.


  4. #4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	240770D9-1020-4F70-B146-EC448092D5EC.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	58193


    I completed the new year gal cruise, made the ball drop cake, and completed the masteries challenge for three recipes plate scraper, pizza tower, and Manhattan but did not receive my rewards such as 4 gold stamps, experience and coins.
    View attachment for proof
    There were no claim button at bottom
    I spent endless hours playing this and highly disappointed

    I cannot even upload the file with all the check marks saying I completed the plate scraper, Manhattan, and pizza tower

  5. #5
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,801
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemushrooms123 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	240770D9-1020-4F70-B146-EC448092D5EC.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	58193


    I completed the new year gal cruise, made the ball drop cake, and completed the masteries challenge for three recipes plate scraper, pizza tower, and Manhattan but did not receive my rewards such as 4 gold stamps, experience and coins.
    View attachment for proof
    There were no claim button at bottom
    I spent endless hours playing this and highly disappointed

    I cannot even upload the file with all the check marks saying I completed the plate scraper, Manhattan, and pizza tower
    For Goal 4, you were required to make a Ball Drop Cake as well. (You had to scroll down to see it)


  6. #6

  7. #7
    this is proof that i completed the cruise masteries, but i did not get my 1,000 coins and 4 gold stamps. please help

  8. #8
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,801
    There is a fourth task for that goal, you need to scroll down to see it. It looks like you have not completed it.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    There is a fourth task for that goal, you need to scroll down to see it. It looks like you have not completed it.

    I did also make the ball drop cake. It was also made before the time expired. What should I do now? I worked so hard for those 4 stamps

  10. #10
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,801
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemushrooms123 View Post
    I did also make the ball drop cake. It was also made before the time expired. What should I do now? I worked so hard for those 4 stamps
    Did you serve the Ball Drop Cake before the goal expired?


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •