Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    Talking of wasting gems, my joy regarding the change was short lived when I decided to use about 30 or so of the gems I had to speed up the portal but was going to leave exactly 500 ..... was merrily tapping on a gigantism when ran out of energy and pressed and bought 12 energy with 20 gems so have now got under 500 left and didn?t get to do many portal speed ups. I?ve lost count over the years of how any paid for gems I?ve lost because of accidentally doing this 😢😢😢

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Oxa timer and drop adjustments should be live now! Sorry for the delay.
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Oxa timer and drop adjustments should be live now! Sorry for the delay.
    Just got Pavo over an hour ago, thanks! No more late nights (till 2am) and setting alarms, so I (and my husband!) can sleep much better tonight... zzzzz

Rhino Keeper
    My oxa hasn’t spawned one portal pillar after the timer got reduced I have made 3 collections . Earlier I would get at least 2 spawns per 3 oxa collection sometimes even all 3. Has this been changed?

Now I am waiting on larvae! At least it’s doable now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    My oxa hasn’t spawned one portal pillar after the timer got reduced I have made 3 collections . Earlier I would get at least 2 spawns per 3 oxa collection sometimes even all 3. Has this been changed?

Now I am waiting on larvae! At least it’s doable now!
    You were extremely lucky with spawns with the 4 hour timer. As happens every event, your luck has changed. It may change back. Good luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    You were extremely lucky with spawns with the 4 hour timer. As happens every event, your luck has changed. It may change back. Good luck
    Oof I don’t believe in luck. It’s just an algorithm with increased or decreased probability of spawning. Thanks for your reply though. I just want to know if others experienced a lowered spawn rate that’s all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Oof I don’t believe in luck. It’s just an algorithm with increased or decreased probability of spawning. Thanks for your reply though. I just want to know if others experienced a lowered spawn rate that’s all.
    After my first 2 Oxa collections days ago, the spawn rate was close to zero until today when I am getting 1 to spawn almost every collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Every time I collect from my three oxa, I get 1 spawn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jetice View Post
    Talking of wasting gems, my joy regarding the change was short lived when I decided to use about 30 or so of the gems I had to speed up the portal but was going to leave exactly 500 ..... was merrily tapping on a gigantism when ran out of energy and pressed and bought 12 energy with 20 gems so have now got under 500 left and didn?t get to do many portal speed ups. I?ve lost count over the years of how any paid for gems I?ve lost because of accidentally doing this 
    I feel your pain. I picked up my phone and I bought a bunch of coins with gems. Right now I have 32.2 million coins. Don?t need more. At least I can use energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    After my first 2 Oxa collections days ago, the spawn rate was close to zero until today when I am getting 1 to spawn almost every collection.
    Found out the same, but the Oxa timer was the most limiting. I now need a timer every hour to get the gate spawn one.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...