Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The change to the oxas is a HUGE relief.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you so much Sgtbeebo for checking in with us and for the changes to the oxa drops and spawns.

I'm surprised anyone finished the pig event. The panda one I thought wasn't too awful once the changes were added. In the future I would like to request to please not do this event again like how this one was originally rolled out. This was too much, not a reasonable challenge, and not enjoyable. And please I ask for some communication with us if we have bugs like the Android users had at the beginning. Will those players be able to catch up now I hope?

Feedback on the things I wasn't fond of visually would be the different front and back feet on the cute perihelion hogs (don't like them on the flyger Cubs either), and that I'm not fond of Pavo's design (maybe because he looks like Stitch, and his four arms). And rotating the apotranus bloom gives an out of focus, blurry version of it. I really do like the artwork on the rest of the perihelion hogs, oxa, portalpillars, flora and especially the cave and portal (which I Really want to finish). I'm a fan of the glow too. The art work is the reason I kept going on the event, not the prizes.The colors are particularly appealing. Whomever you have who works with color theory, they are doing a marvelous job. So thank you very much to the art department.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-16-21 at 07:30 AM.

Wow - I woke to my alarm in the middle of the night to tend to the Oxa. In the morning, I was surprised to see more ore than I had planned on - did I miscalculate? The Oxa were ready to go again and the drops had increased and the interval decreased. What a nice surprise! I was going to make it with the old settings, but I was going to have to hit every single Oxa opportunity to do so - phew! Now I just need to be able to do something with the coins I've collected since I made all three Portalpillars early on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    ..... Feedback on the things I wasn't fond of visually would be the different front and back feet on the cute perihelion hogs (don't like them on the flyger Cubs either) .....
    Ow no, it's one of those things that ones you see it, you can't 'un see' it.
    I don't like it either (now I noticed )

The Oxa change is such a relief. I'll be able to finish no problem now.

I'm really wishing I hadn't wasted those gems to hurry the oxa for that extra collection each night. I'm sorry to those other players that spent a lot more.

I also woke up last night and played like spirit wind and I'm glad I won't have to do that again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    The Oxa change is such a relief. I'll be able to finish no problem now.

I'm really wishing I hadn't wasted those gems to hurry the oxa for that extra collection each night. I'm sorry to those other players that spent a lot more.

I also woke up last night and played like spirit wind and I'm glad I won't have to do that again.
    That?s exactly what I was thinking. I feel sorry for the ones who sped up with gems because it was an impossible task to complete. I have been playing since castle story began and this event was the most disappointing. I even made it through the piggy event, probably spent some gems though.

Host(ess)
    Talking of wasting gems, my joy regarding the change was short lived when I decided to use about 30 or so of the gems I had to speed up the portal but was going to leave exactly 500 ..... was merrily tapping on a gigantism when ran out of energy and pressed and bought 12 energy with 20 gems so have now got under 500 left and didn?t get to do many portal speed ups. I?ve lost count over the years of how any paid for gems I?ve lost because of accidentally doing this 😢😢😢

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jetice View Post
    Talking of wasting gems, my joy regarding the change was short lived when I decided to use about 30 or so of the gems I had to speed up the portal but was going to leave exactly 500 ..... was merrily tapping on a gigantism when ran out of energy and pressed and bought 12 energy with 20 gems so have now got under 500 left and didn?t get to do many portal speed ups. I?ve lost count over the years of how any paid for gems I?ve lost because of accidentally doing this 
    I feel your pain. I picked up my phone and I bought a bunch of coins with gems. Right now I have 32.2 million coins. Don?t need more. At least I can use energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jetice View Post
    Talking of wasting gems, my joy regarding the change was short lived when I decided to use about 30 or so of the gems I had to speed up the portal but was going to leave exactly 500 ..... was merrily tapping on a gigantism when ran out of energy and pressed and bought 12 energy with 20 gems so have now got under 500 left and didn?t get to do many portal speed ups. I?ve lost count over the years of how any paid for gems I?ve lost because of accidentally doing this 😢😢😢
    Ouch, i feel your pain. Done that a few times too. Wish they would add a confirmation button for the energy purchase.

Oxa are now a 2 hour timer instead of the 4 hours. Mine just changed today.