Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    ..... Feedback on the things I wasn't fond of visually would be the different front and back feet on the cute perihelion hogs (don't like them on the flyger Cubs either) .....
    Ow no, it's one of those things that ones you see it, you can't 'un see' it.
    I don't like it either (now I noticed )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Oxa timer has been adjusted from four to two hours. It will also now drop 2-3 Portal Ores per collection.
    Awesome! Thanks. Will it also spawn more pilars?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    The Oxa change is such a relief. I'll be able to finish no problem now.

I'm really wishing I hadn't wasted those gems to hurry the oxa for that extra collection each night. I'm sorry to those other players that spent a lot more.

I also woke up last night and played like spirit wind and I'm glad I won't have to do that again.
    That?s exactly what I was thinking. I feel sorry for the ones who sped up with gems because it was an impossible task to complete. I have been playing since castle story began and this event was the most disappointing. I even made it through the piggy event, probably spent some gems though.

Oxa are now a 2 hour timer instead of the 4 hours. Mine just changed today.

Fashion Designer
    Woot woot just made another key. Will be done tomorrow. Now my bottle neck is larvae 😂 SOOO glad I can stop using that timer!

Thank goodness the Oxa timer got changed with increased drops, 😅😅 Thanks S8.

Farm Supplier

Out of this World / impossible to complete without money/ gems!

I have played CS since 2013. The first 8 years, I only spent gems earned in game . I could finish events if I increased playtime to 4 times a day and ignored ongoing projects in my kingdom. I spent220 gems to complete this impossible event to buy the alien. I thought it was a weekly dropper, so therefore, felt I got a deal for 220 gems. I honestly think it was wrong in description on first page?- because I checked how often it dropped ? before I bought it. I am so embarrassed that CS does not allow lower levels to complete these quests. Many of my neighbors have 1 o a at this time. So-ooo disappointed.

Farm Supplier

Out of this world / PAVO

Pavo ?s collection time is 6.7 days!, - which reads as a weekly to me ( not 22 hours). What?s up ⁉️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Look at the names. The caterpillars switch positions. After you get the goal, the Maximus is first. A bit confusing.
    I saw that i definitely crafted maximus but received the 1st one

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    Pavo ?s collection time is 6.7 days!, - which reads as a weekly to me ( not 22 hours). What?s up ⁉️
    Sorry to report his collection time is definitely 22 Hours once placed on the board.