Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Portalpillar gigantus is now spawning from my Oxas every time. Makes Portal keys a bit more achievable?
    The final bottleneck is the portal ore from the oxas themselves. The larvae from the gigantus should not be a problem.

Fashion Designer
    I mistakingly thought I could keep crafting in the Cavus Cavern after I had one of each of the Portalpillars, that is not the case and
    now I have 126 (and still collecting) Portalpillar Coins that I cannot use.

On a positive note, I am very much enjoying the event.
    In a normal world, this type of event would be too much for me, but in these times the pace is quite welcoming.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Host(ess)
    I’m retired and even I’m struggling! I love Castle Story and spend a huge chunk of my life playing it but having finished most of the quest I’m now like everyone else on the keys and it has to be said that with the drop level it is now a chore, not fun, not challenging but a boring chore! I have done two and it is taking over a day for each. Just giving a drop of 2 would make so much difference! I used thirty gems to finish off the second one so that I could get one more collection in from the three before going to bed to get number three started!

What is going on with this game?

Every time I try and play this game today, it keeps putting up the, ?Castle Story is an online game. Please check your Internet connection ?. My internet connection is fine! What is going on? S8 please help!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jetice View Post
    I’m retired and even I’m struggling! I love Castle Story and spend a huge chunk of my life playing it but having finished most of the quest I’m now like everyone else on the keys and it has to be said that with the drop level it is now a chore, not fun, not challenging but a boring chore! I have done two and it is taking over a day for each. Just giving a drop of 2 would make so much difference! I used thirty gems to finish off the second one so that I could get one more collection in from the three before going to bed to get number three started!
    Completely agree. I have set timers but I do keep missing by a few minutes here and there. Not able to do more than 4 collections per day! I am playing since years and this feels like work

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    The final bottleneck is the portal ore from the oxas themselves. The larvae from the gigantus should not be a problem.
    Hahahaha! I'm still waiting on the hydronous waters to make my SECOND saddle to be able to make my second Oxa. Six days to go with 11 more hydronous water to go and then the impossible portal ore? And all this for a daily energy dropper? Lol...nope.I'm out. Back to saving my energy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Interesting! Maybe the Oxas DO rarely give more than one?!

Such a guessing game sometimes!
    No I made a mistake. I should have had 12 not 10. I actually lost two. Not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Locked by goal and coming soon.
    Attachment 58107
    Anyone know what the coming soon is after the oxa?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayAgain View Post
    Anyone know what the coming soon is after the oxa?
    This is just the way they program the ability to have crafts in these special crafting buildings. Nothing else is coming if you've crafted the oxa's and 3 portalpillars.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This is just the way they program the ability to have crafts in these special crafting buildings. Nothing else is coming if you've crafted the oxa's and 3 portalpillars.
    Thanks for the info Spirit Wind