Page 48 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

I?m honestly going to be so angry if I can?t get from level 10 through 12 (with one oxa created and still trying to make another saddle) with 7 days still left on this event. That?s ridiculous. I?ve been logging on constantly since the event began but the drop rates for almost every single thing has been so low or nonexistent it has just ****ed the whole thing. I enjoy playing the game and completing the events (usually easily) but this one has made me very, very angry with the whole game. It requires so much energy, coin, and time and yet so many people found out so early on that they weren?t going to be able to finish. Not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    SarahSN, if you are setting timers and collecting every 4hrs that you are awake you should just make it!

gridgirl, it doesn?t seem you have enough time to finish. I?m sorry.
    Maybe only concentrate on crafting the three Portalpillars.
    Except that I don?t need anything that they drop. Oh well, at least I got expansion permits from the value pack! That was fun. It isn?t hurting me any to keep on trying, so I will.

Executive Chef
    Now that I don't need hides, gigantus drops one everytime

New Resident

Error in the Maths table on page 1

SC - Noticed an error in your maths table. The titles for columns of portal ore and portalpillar larvae have to be interchanged.
    This is because we need 108 P.Ore and 84 P.Larvae.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Except that I don?t need anything that they drop. Oh well, at least I got expansion permits from the value pack! That was fun. It isn?t hurting me any to keep on trying, so I will.
    I would be careful disregarding free to obtain prizes such as the Portalpillar(s).
    There can be events or main story lines that require a lot of Living Wood for example, and you'll be happy with the extra potential Living Wood droppers.

For example, I made a lot of 'Seraphina the Sphinx' in the Cleo/ Egyptian event. I didn't need their drops (Silver + Jewels), but only 2 event later we needed a huge amount of Silver and Jewels for crafts, and Seraphina was a lifesaver. And players who didn't feel the need to craft her regretted it.
    You'll never know when you're gonna need what. And these prizes are free and make you more prepared for future challenges.
    It's always good to have options.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Not going to lie I also spent a good portion of yesterday gem skipping the portal to get the gigantic spawn because my Oxas stopped spawning it completely (the previous day my oxa were spawning one every single time I collected) and I bought a value pack for the ore to make my third key, then my kid got sent home for a ten day COVID quarantine so I skipped to finish since I will now have zero extra time to check my game and be able to finish without gems/money. I also thought Pavo would be a weekly, which I need more of, instead of low dailies.

Sad day.

Hopefully everyone can finish without having to follow my foot steps!
    I'm sorry to hear about your son, my best wishes.
    I understand that you wanted to just be done with the event.

So sad S8 made the event more difficult, doesn't show up anymore and and doesn't think all this trouble (time/ money/ gems/ bugs) is at least worth a weekly Energy dropper.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-15-21 at 01:28 AM.

Hi, so not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but the Oxa also spawn the Gigantus ( caught on pretty late too) so what ido now is make sure I have no monsters on my board when collecting from the oxa, and if I'm lucky I get at least 1 Gigantus from them ( while still keeping my fingers crossed all three spawn one) so for that hour atleast I get atleast 2 larvae drops. So basically the bottlekneck is the Portal Ores that drop only 1 per Oxa... Best of luck guys I hope we all get to finish the event .

Executive Chef
    Forgot to include quote so deleted.
    Last edited by belbar22; 01-15-21 at 09:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    So on goal 10 it says to tame oxa. X 3. Does that mean we have to make 3 oxa or just pet/tend them 3 times?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    So on goal 10 it says to tame oxa. X 3. Does that mean we have to make 3 oxa or just pet/tend them 3 times?
    You need to make three Oxa. They will start dropping the ore on your first collection even if you are still making the others. Good luck.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    So...my 3 oxa spawned 2 fangbeasts, really really am not liking this event!