Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Do you think the main prize in this event is a weekly energy dropper rather than a daily? If so, what makes you think that?
    You make a good point. I'm not sure. I remember the Cranberry faerie daily dropper nestled in amongst other creatures on the event display picture. This creature is by itself. It may not be significant but it felt like it was. I've only been around since May so I don't have the wealth of experience for a good guess.. It could be a daily dropper. I'm beginning to appreciate my daily droppers more than the weekly ones now that I've accumulated a few of them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I believe it really is that format. I just looked it up and it also started with visiting a pond. For anyone interested: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt+information

There was a goal in that event where we had to craft three fire pandas before we could start collecting some needed event material from them. Since this made it almost impossible to collect enough of those items for most players, it was changed during the event so that the first fire panda(s) started dropping it even before the rest were crafted. I hope they've kept that change, otherwise I predict quite a bit of uproar again...
    Thanks for the warning. I just took out all my pigs for later in the event.

It looks like we will be awarded a second bloom for the task I’m on which was a common request from the Kung Who? Event, so I think S8 took our feedback in consideration when designing this. I am hopeful we will be able to craft the creature as soon as we get the first set of supplies needed.

Executive Chef
    After completing Goal 3, you are rewarded again with 1 Apotranus Bloom and 3 Eclipsed Elm. As before, the Apotranus Bloom doesn't show up in inventory until I rebooted my device.

Rhino Keeper
    The bloom and elm are beautiful. Thumbs up for the artwork S8. And ever since I watched The Mandalorian I am much more down with aliens. looks fun and I am always excited for an energy dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    After completing Goal 3, you are rewarded again with 1 Apotranus Bloom and 3 Eclipsed Elm. As before, the Apotranus Bloom doesn't show up in inventory until I rebooted my device.
    Same issue.
    I do not have the bloom, and the game tells me to buy the 65 gem one in the store.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I do think it is like the panda event.

Cavus Cavern is the craft building

Purple portalpillar - 125 Portarpillar coins, 3 hearty feasts, 10 tomatoes from crops
    Red portalpillar - 150 Portalpillar coins, 1 truffle, 25 corn
    Blue portalpillar - 135 portalpillar coins, 15 glimmerdust

In case anyone needs to do the cooking or early gathering.

Eclipsed elm sapling (10 chops) dropped one lunar wood and spawned a Portarpillar to defeat.

Executive Chef
    The Portal level 2 doesn't drop anything. Do not waste your energy.

Thanks Stymie for the heads up to RESTART my game AFTER completing GOAL 3 (just like with goal 2) to find the second apotranus bloom.

Quote Originally Posted by grimeden View Post
    Same issue.
    I do not have the bloom, and the game tells me to buy the 65 gem one in the store.
    Rebooted and still no bloom I inadvertently clicked the one for sale not realising it was gems ,not a happy chappy

Rhino Keeper
    The Eclipsed Elm that you receive as goal rewards appear in your inventory and can be stored.
    The Elm Saplings that you grow yourself cannot be stored after growing up. So if you want to keep some Elms for decoration only, keep the ones you receive as rewards, don't chop them.

Executive Chef
    The elm tree caterpillar didn't drop a token.

I will not waste energy hoping for a token to drop.

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast