Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I have made one oxa.
    Will it start dropping goodies before I get to that goal?
    Yes, my first Oxa started dropping Portal Ore before i'd crafted all 3 and moved on from Goal 10.
    (I'm actually still on Goal 10, need to make one more Oxa, and i've collected 6 Portal Ore so far).

Post-Event drops (the wool etc listed on first page) will not start until the Event has finished for everyone in ~ 9 days though, so you'll just be getting the Event drop Portal Ore 'til then. ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Even the value pack is no help. $15 and you only get 4 Hydronous water...that’s only half a saddle!
    It does feel a little backwards, doesn't it?
    The 18 Portal Ores offered do save you a minimum 24 hours of collecting from your 3 Oxa though (time to collect that many ores just goes up if you're using less Oxa; note that's 24 hours of collecting which is more like 1.5+ days of actual time).

Enough ore for 1 Portal Key (Portal Key: Workshop 2 hours - 18 Portal Ore, 14 Portalpillar Larvae) once hitting that goal, and High Level players will need to craft 6 Portal Keys total.

(The 5 Enchanted Lanterns are a nice touch, last time it was just 50 Wisp Lanterns so they're saving Pay-ers more time collecting Cloudberries and Battling for yellow Wisp elements to craft the Enchanted Lanterns too).
    I'm going to sit this package out though, went a little overboard on the last deal. 😉❤️

Good luck all! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    S8 - please make the pictures in the value pack larger, some are so small I'm not sure what I'd be buying.

Also...frustrating that after a 3 hr wait to get 1 hydronous water, the game reset and when I collected again, no hydronous water. Very tedious game play.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Wow, the oxa never showed up in my cavus until I had made an oxa saddle today
    Yes. Mine showed up after making the first oxa

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Oh boy I must apologize. I've been testing zero ppillar spawns out and I just found I had one hiding in the corner of my realm. I'm relieved I hadn't discovered a new bug. I'm sorry for any confusion or distress.

Executive Chef
    In Goal 11, both the Oxa and the Level 6 Portal are spawning the Portalpillar Gigantus. The Portalpillar Larvae are therefore dropping from 2 places. That will speed things up a bit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    It does feel a little backwards, doesn't it?
    The 18 Portal Ores offered do save you a minimum 24 hours of collecting from your 3 Oxa though (time to collect that many ores just goes up if you're using less Oxa; note that's 24 hours of collecting which is more like 1.5+ days of actual time).

Enough ore for 1 Portal Key (Portal Key: Workshop 2 hours - 18 Portal Ore, 14 Portalpillar Larvae) once hitting that goal, and High Level players will need to craft 6 Portal Keys total.

(The 5 Enchanted Lanterns are a nice touch, last time it was just 50 Wisp Lanterns so they're saving Pay-ers more time collecting Cloudberries and Battling for yellow Wisp elements to craft the Enchanted Lanterns too).
    I'm going to sit this package out though, went a little overboard on the last deal. ��❤️

Good luck all! ❤️
    YES, definitely agree, last package deal was half the price and 10 expansion permits! Went a bit overboard myself...wooohoooo

Rhino Keeper
    Hydronous hollow is now dropping hydronous water every time from both (last two times I collected) instead of 50%. S8 must have adjusted...my thanx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Oh boy I must apologize. I've been testing zero ppillar spawns out and I just found I had one hiding in the corner of my realm. I'm relieved I hadn't discovered a new bug. I'm sorry for any confusion or distress.
    Next time, turn your sound on as the music is quite different when there?s a monster around. I?ve been playing since 2012 and only found out maybe 4 or 5 years ago about the music as I normally play with the sound off. Would have saved me a lot of heartache in the previous years had I known!

Fashion Designer
    Hydronous hollow is now dropping hydronous water every time from both (last two times I collected) instead of 50%. S8 must have adjusted...my thanx
    I don't think so. I just collected one and didn't get a h' water.