Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 723

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

  1. #301
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    617

    Castle story taking up enormous space

    My game has been sluggish lately so I looked into my storage and behold! CS was taking up over 9GB. I checked my iPad and my game there is only taking up just over 250MB. I do play a lot more on my phone, but a there's no reason for the game to take up that much storage.

    I deleted and reinstalled the game on my phone. It took a while to repopulate my kingdom but now it's only taking up under 200MB. If your game is acting up a lot with a lot of freezes or sudden shutdowns maybe you can also try deleting and reinstalling.

    I wonder if this is something S8 can look into for us?

    Thanks.

  2. #302
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,120
    I have never been so far behind in an event. I still haven’t crafted my first saddle and can’t see how I can finish on time. Everyone else seems to be much further ahead than me.

  3. #303
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoluvvy View Post
    Have any Android users been able to summon the gigantic from the Portal yet? 2 days later and I still haven't
    I'm still getting the maximus, not that Gigantus needed. S8 THIS HAS BEEN LONG ENOUGH PLEASE FIX

  4. #304
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have never been so far behind in an event. I still haven’t crafted my first saddle and can’t see how I can finish on time. Everyone else seems to be much further ahead than me.
    You are not alone. Im on android, so having the same issue with getting gigantus portalpillar and cant progress in the game.

  5. #305
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    730
    Does anyone yet know what the last item in the ?Cavus Cavern is? The one where the bugs are crafted lol, not sure on name, with the big question mark?

    Much thanks for any info, K ♡

  6. #306
    Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Does anyone yet know what the last item in the ?Cavus Cavern is? The one where the bugs are crafted lol, not sure on name, with the big question mark?

    Much thanks for any info, K ♡
    If you have a previous building from another event like the buzzing workshop or the red and white warrior dojo tent, take a look inside. The ? locked by goal is what is left after the event is finished. So I think we get 3 different sized portalpillars to craft, and one oxa craft that we do 3 times - so 4 actual craft options.

    I upgraded the portal to level 5 and no portalpillar spawn of any ppillar variety with two gathers. And just ran through 19 farmhouses, no spawn. 26 tree chops, also no ppillar spawn. I am considering the spawn is possibly broken.

    My past spawns have consistently been every time for the portal (I feel badly for my neighbors on Android)...for 4 drops..., once for almost every tree, and about every 4th-5th house. I've not seen any ppillars spawn from mushroom or gingerbread farmhouses. I'm on IOS.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-11-21 at 03:40 PM.

  7. #307
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    If you have a previous building from another event like the buzzing workshop or the red and white warrior dojo tent, take a look inside. The ? locked by goal is what is left after the event is finished. So I think we get 3 different sized portalpillars to craft, and one oxa craft that we do 3 times - so 4 actual craft options.

    I upgraded the portal to level 5 and no portalpillar spawn of any ppillar variety with two gathers. And just ran through 19 farmhouses, no spawn. 26 tree chops, also no ppillar spawn. I am considering the spawn is possibly broken.

    My past spawns have consistently been every time for the portal (I feel badly for my neighbors on Android)...for 4 drops..., once for almost every tree, and about every 4th-5th house. I've not seen any ppillars spawn from mushroom or gingerbread farmhouses. I'm on IOS.
    Thanks! We don't have to craft all three bugs then for the ? Locked by Goal ? to open, in order to craft the oxa...I hope so or I'm never going to finish lol.

    Maybe as they're hopefully working on the portal fix for Android it's affecting all spawns. Hope you get more bugs soon.

    Do wish we could have more than two ponds, one always comes up zero, with one from the other. Tough bottleneck. I think I need three weeks lol.

    Thanks again! K ♡

  8. #308
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    100
    So far, due to the S8 error for the missing of Gigantus from the Portal, I missed making 2 Oxa. If this error persists until the morning, I will lose 1 more Oxa, not including their collection, which is also very important. I hope S8 to compensate all Android players to the maximum ...

  9. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    You are not alone. Im on android, so having the same issue with getting gigantus portalpillar and cant progress in the game.
    My portal is now spawning gigantus. Thank you S8! However, the ability to make one in the cavus cavern has blackened out and says locked by goal. I was able to make one in one of my other games but that was before the portal fix. Anyone else have the gigantus locked in the cavern?
    Last edited by bfsmith; 01-11-21 at 04:27 PM.

  10. #310
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,617
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    My portal is now spawning gigantus. Thank you S8! However, the ability to make one in the cavus cavern has blackened out and says locked by goal. I was able to make one in one of my other games but that was before the portal fix. Anyone else have the gigantus locked in the cavern?
    I've let the team know about your post.

Page 31 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •