Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    No, still no gigantus for Android users from portal.
    We're looking into this issue now!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Yay thank you Sgtbeebo.

I usually am farther along than this, and I've been pretty active. I am thinking I won't be able to finish unless something is adjusted. Thanks everyone for your input.

First gather from purple crafted portarpillar was a wooden log. I am thinking it might share a loot table with the autumn treeple. I'm fond of him and his drops.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-11-21 at 12:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Thank you.
    I usually finish all the events - even the insane ones - with a few days to spare without spending gems or money. So either this event is different or something is off.
    Something is different with this event.
    This is a new event type created to give even advanced Realms a challenge. You can?t just rush through it with lots of stored energy.
    This is only the third event of this type though (pigs and pandas were the same too), so S8 is still adjusting and perfectioning it.
    I usually finish event too, but this got me stressed enough to buy the second Bloom.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We're looking into this issue now!
    Thank you. I'm desperate for Gigantus from portal. Hopefully it spawns on every collection.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Thank you. I'm desperate for Gigantus from portal. Hopefully it spawns on every collection.
    yes
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Seriously 24hrs+ and still no gigantic caterpillar not fun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    This is only the third event of this type though (pigs and pandas were the same too), so S8 is still adjusting and perfectioning it.
    I wish they wouldn't touch it. They just broke few things, added 12 hours and, as for now with 4 hours Oxas, made event unfinishable without gems.

Farm Supplier
    Does this event bring to mind Stargate and the goa'uld symbiote for anyone else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Does this event bring to mind Stargate and the goa'uld symbiote for anyone else.
    Yes ! 😊❤️
    I think someone mentioned Stargate interplanitary travel and alien fantasy realms earlier as well ❤️
    We are not alone! 😊❤️

They might be a little big for our characters' tummy though 😅

I just placed my 2nd Oxa and was getting "Annihilation" deer energy somehow (mixed with sailor moon?) even though the design is nowhere similar. I tried placing them around my Binary Bulb and now it looks like they're plotting something 😥 with their sychronized blinks and eerie glow. So Alien. 🥰 Have to find a good spot for them that doesn't creep me out. 😂

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    I didn't see any changes in this event, no additional multiple drops compared to previous event. I'm still on Goal 10, so maybe Gigantus will drop multiple larvae but it's not a "tendable item" as SdtBeebo meantioned. Very confusing. Maybe they forgot to implement the changes.

Looks like Oxa has a guaranteed drop of 1 so far for me.
    I've squinted about and it seems so far to be tracking with the changes made towards the end of the "Kung Who? Panda!" event. Improvements like allowing us to collect the required item (this time Portal Ore) from the first Oxa (tracks to Fire Panda) even before crafting all 3 stayed, which saves an entire day of crafting. I'm not sure why I interpreted "One suggestion that we've implemented is the chance for the tendable items to drop multiples." (ref post if anyone wants to look back) as improved drop rates so my apologies for that.

I suppose I was hoping that the Oxa for ores and spawn drops for larvae would drop multiples 😅