Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I am getting the logs from my aspen trees which I desperately need to chop if I’m ever going to waken sleepy friggin’ Maurice. So currently, no need for the elms. Also, seems to be issues with the ‘pillars. I’ve found 10 so far and only one dropped coins!
    From my 14 farm houses, I got three caterpillars which gave me a total of ten gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Could this event be the same format as the Kung-fu Panda one? The three tamed caterpillars (or whatever they are named) made me think of the three pandas. But I'll have to check, it might be completely different...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    From my 14 farm houses, I got three caterpillars which gave me a total of ten gems.
    That?s awesome! Are you on Android? I?ve had 15 now from chopping trees and elms and still only 4 total coins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    That’s awesome! Are you on Android? I’ve had 15 now from chopping trees and elms and still only 4 total coins.
    The ones from chopping are terrible drop rates.. The Maxiumus from Farmhouses are better.. Does a third one spawn somewhere?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    The ones from chopping are terrible drop rates.. The Maxiumus from Farmhouses are better.. Does a third one spawn somewhere?
    I tried the farmhouses and see it is a different kind of monster which takes 8 hits vs 5. Thanks for the farmhouse tip! Wonder where the other one might be....

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    It does have an alien vibe from the creatures and the quest. The unusual character shapes may not be unicorns, dragons, wyverns, tree ents, manticores, giant dire wolves or flying tigers, (and we have an Egyptian theme from the past) but they do seem like fantasy and I really like how colorful they are. I'm not too fond of the glitch shaped one but I've found a lot of things can be placed hidden behind something, while still allowing them to be collected from. I still don't have too many weekly energy creatures. So I'm going to give this one a try.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-07-21 at 01:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Could this event be the same format as the Kung-fu Panda one? The three tamed caterpillars (or whatever they are named) made me think of the three pandas. But I'll have to check, it might be completely different...
    I believe it really is that format. I just looked it up and it also started with visiting a pond. For anyone interested: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt+information

There was a goal in that event where we had to craft three fire pandas before we could start collecting some needed event material from them. Since this made it almost impossible to collect enough of those items for most players, it was changed during the event so that the first fire panda(s) started dropping it even before the rest were crafted. I hope they've kept that change, otherwise I predict quite a bit of uproar again...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    ... I still don't have too many weekly energy creatures. So I'm going to give this one a try.
    Do you think the main prize in this event is a weekly energy dropper rather than a daily? If so, what makes you think that?

I’m not sure if I am going to do the event, but I am definitely going to buy the deal in the market. 10 trade tickets for five dollars is an awesome deal, imho.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The featured tab in the market has several interesting items for purchase. I bought a lunation limb (6 chops) for 10000 coins (drops lunar wood). It spawned a portalpillar (drops portalpillar coin) that takes 5 energy to defeat. The lunation limb is a pretty graphic. And there appears to be a new pond which I like.

I've planted some eclipsed elm saplings which remind me of the poinsettia trees from the Christmas event. I've not watered them yet so not sure what they drop. Edit...Reward for using drop from Thomas' house upgrading the portal to stage 2 is one apotranus bloom and 3 fully grown choppable (10 chops) pink flowered eclipsed elms. So you may want to wait on buying the elms until we have more info.

Questions:

What do the Apotranus (2 hour collection.....and it has a floating animation)
    and Planomus flowers drop?
    What are the differences between the Portalpillar, Portarpillar Maximus and Portalpillar Gigantus traps?

Pavo is the Stitch character's name, he "chirps". Cute. . But the story line reminds me of Phineous and Ferb with the Meep storyline.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-07-21 at 01:35 PM.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast