Page 29 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I think you're as far in the event as you can be at this moment. (whiteout Gemming ahead or buying Value Packs)
    If it's hopeless for you, it's hopeless for 95% of the players..
    I agree some things sound a bit challenging, but we still have 10 days and S8 usually makes sure it's (somewhere near) doable.
    Try not to stress to much (and never quit before all the facts are known.. much is unclear for now)
    Thank you.
    I usually finish all the events - even the insane ones - with a few days to spare without spending gems or money. So either this event is different or something is off.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    I was allowed only 2 hydronous water is that the limit or do I have a problem? The forum has been a tremendous help to me many THANKS to all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I was allowed only 2 hydronous water is that the limit or do I have a problem? The forum has been a tremendous help to me many THANKS to all
    I think you mean 2 Hydronous Hollows, and 2 is the max.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    The picture you show is the possibility to craft the third portalpillar. The pink one. From what I can see you can craft it. We are only allowed to have a max of 1 blue one and 1 pink one, that is why the blue one is locked in the pic you included.

It might have thrown you off because the order of them moves, but you can craft all 3.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU! Nice to have a false alarm with so many other and real bugs. Pun intended. : )

But seriously, with the maths that some have done (thank you too) it seems many, including me, won't finish unless S8 changes a few things and doles out another gift pack. I haven't made my first oxa (poor pond drops) and I was one of the lucky ones with the second bloom, AND I bought that first pack on offer.

I am sure S8 support will come through. Thank you in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I think you mean 2 Hydronous Hollows, and 2 is the max.
    You are correct and thanks for the information, so glad I didn’t have a problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    You are correct and thanks for the information, so glad I didn’t have a problem.
    I came here to ask the same question, I was like a max of two cannot be right-it is taking forever. But....I see it is. Good to know at least, I was worried I was missing the spot to buy more. I love the forum. Makes the game so much more doable and fun

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Has anyone gotten more than 1 Ore from their Oxa at a time? Or does the ~75% drop rate estimate account for getting 0, 1, 2, or 3 (+?) sometimes?

The Possibility for the "big stretch" items to drop multiples was mentioned as a fix for last time's crazy schedule earlier in the thread, which is of course a much appreciated change.
    However, the math seems to still be requiring a biiiig stretch of time that might not be doable for some (it's that lovely Energy dropper at the end making this a Hard event, isn't it? ❤️ )
    It's unfortunate that the timers are now 4 hours instead of 2 (doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of having them drop multiples?  )
    I didn't see any changes in this event, no additional multiple drops compared to previous event. I'm still on Goal 10, so maybe Gigantus will drop multiple larvae but it's not a "tendable item" as SdtBeebo meantioned. Very confusing. Maybe they forgot to implement the changes.

Looks like Oxa has a guaranteed drop of 1 so far for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojoluvvy View Post
    Have any Android users been able to summon the gigantic from the Portal yet? 2 days later and I still haven't
    No, still no gigantus for Android users from portal.

Rhino Keeper
    I play on two different devices and this morning I collected from the Binary Bulb so I could finally craft my Oxa Saddle. The game had that screen with the running knight like it always does and when it came back my Magic Forge had the two previous crafting items still there, but my Binary Bulb showed it had been collected so I had to wait another 12 hours for another Binary Petal. I have checked in my inventory on all of my devices even the ones I do not play on and have turned them all off and reboot them all again. I also had crafted the Portapillar and placed it on my board it disappeared but the coins returned to my inventory and I can recraft it again.

Also I was wondering if you could only have one of the Binary Bulbs on the board at the same time. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I play on two different devices and this morning I collected from the Binary Bulb so I could finally craft my Oxa Saddle. The game had that screen with the running knight like it always does and when it came back my Magic Forge had the two previous crafting items still there, but my Binary Bulb showed it had been collected so I had to wait another 12 hours for another Binary Petal. I have checked in my inventory on all of my devices even the ones I do not play on and have turned them all off and reboot them all again. I also had crafted the Portapillar and placed it on my board it disappeared but the coins returned to my inventory and I can recraft it again.

Also I was wondering if you could only have one of the Binary Bulbs on the board at the same time. Thank you.
    Yes, max of 1 binary bulb. Don’t quit your game when the running knight is on your game screen. It means it is long before last time you access the game and it is reloading so if you quit the game then it loses progress. Be patient and wait for it to reload completely. Has happened to me too. If you have waited for reloading, then it could be that the last time you quit the game, you had not let it run long enough to register your last few actions. Going to your social menu and visiting someone usually does the trick of registering your last actions in your game.