Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

for everyone hating the wait on the 12 hour collection, at least you have gotten that far. The pigs and vine are giving me so few I'm only managing one beam and block per day, at this rate I have zero chance of finishing. I have ten of the pigs. The one bloom supposedly gives 2 vines per collection but I think sometimes it just doesn't count them, cause after my last collection I went from 3 vines to 3 vines, wow! So frustrated.

I think the little guy is really cute, but I'm not rich enough to spend the $100 or more it will take to speed up collections. Actually with the drop rate I'm getting probably $1000.

Fashion Designer
    Just to clarify: i've purchased multiple Value Packs (due to the 10 Expansion Permits ❤️ ), so as a side effect i've been able to craft almost all my blocks and beams without needing to collect from the resources very often. I'm on Goal 9.

I have collected occasionally though so I noticed that my single Hog was dropping regularly and my pigs sort of randomly dropped a few mucks (I collect from them during the Unlimited Energy time from the pack for bacon truffles etc.) I'm swimming in Lunar Wood because i'm also chopping down batches of Aspen trees for the Academy questline.

I can't speak to the balance of the event and haven't done the math, but I hope those who are relying on drop rates get lucky.
    I don't know if this event is facing the same imbalance as the Kung Fu panda event, and the chance to drop multiples of needed items would certainly help, but it does seem like it's necessary to move on quickly to the "big stretch" with the 12 hour timer and crafting Oxa.
    I'm concerned for those who didn't even get 1 Apotramus Bloom free and had to spend 65 Gems to make Any progress. Seems like the fix wasn't fully working?

Good luck all. 😥

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    What are these for?
    Red Ribbon - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A bright red ribbon.
    Type: Material
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Love Shack
    Requirements: 5 Wool, 1 Red Dye
    Production: 20 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 2 gems
    Cap: 99
    Golden Fleece - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Material
    Source: Storyline
    Cap: 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I was able to spawn the pink Portalpillar Gigantus from my Level 5 Portal on the first try as well.
    I'm on iOS. Is that why, would device really make that big a difference?

Are others still having trouble getting it to spawn (for Goal 9 and beyond)? 樂

Confused but grateful I didn't have to decide whether to spend gems on a Trap to continue making progress.
    I’m on the iOS platform and had no issue spawning the portalpillar gigantus since late yesterday. A few people have reported issues and were on Android devices, don’t know if this is a platform problem or not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I’m on the iOS platform and had no issue spawning the portalpillar gigantus since late yesterday. A few people have reported issues and were on Android devices, don’t know if this is a platform problem or not.
    Thank you!

Oof.

Executive Chef
    I?m on the iOS platform and had no issue spawning the portalpillar gigantus since late yesterday. A few people have reported issues and were on Android devices, don?t know if this is a platform problem or not.
    I'm on iOS, and the Portalpillar Gigantus spawned for me too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yukigray View Post
    The pigs and vine are giving me so few I'm only managing one beam and block per day, at this rate I have zero chance of finishing. I have ten of the pigs.

Are you also collecting from your regular pigs? Especially the royal ones (but not the black ones which apparently have abysmal or inexistent droprate)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

I?m on the iOS platform and had no issue spawning the portalpillar gigantus since late yesterday. A few people have reported issues and were on Android devices, don?t know if this is a platform problem or not.
    Most definitely a platform problem. I have 4 games all Android no gigantus from the portal on any of them. I skipped making the final two oxa by paying 180 gems (if I remember correctly). That is after buying two traps to make the first saddle at a cost of 20 each. After collecting from oxa's they have spawned the gigantus. THANKFULLY. So good news for Android users on that since so many are needed in final push. Oxa's save the day. However, I don't think I am willing to use 220 gems each on my other games to move on.
    Last edited by Cheekyqueen20; 01-10-21 at 06:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm on iOS, and the Portalpillar Gigantus spawned for me too.
    I'm on Android and my Portal spawned the Portalpillar maximus instead of the gigantus. So yeah, it really does seem to make a difference which platform we are on. This is bad...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm on Android and my Portal spawned the Portalpillar maximus instead of the gigantus. So yeah, it really does seem to make a difference which platform we are on. This is bad...
    Really bad, my sympathies to all Android users.