Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    This is goal 3. The bloom is something you ha e to buy with gems.. I?m not sure how to continue without using gems.

Attachment 58066Attachment 58067

Edit add: checked my inventory and you get one free one.
    there should be one bush in your inventory. However I could not find it when I was on my Android phone. I found it once I switched to my ipad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    Yeah, I'm not spending gems as a requirement to do this event.

Skipping this one
    Never been an event that required spending gems complete.. Spend Gems to Complete Faster maybe but thats the players choice

Fashion Designer
    First glitch already. Flash screen said I got an Apotranus bloom as part of reward for upgrading. I did not! I’m not about to spend 65 gems just to continue with a somewhat silly event. I would do it as I don’t have anything else except for some academy stuff.

OK. Force quit and restart and bloom was in inventory. Two hour timer. BTW, I am playing on an iPad.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 01-07-21 at 12:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    First glitch already. Flash screen said I got an Apotranus bloom as part of reward for upgrading. I did not! I’m not about to spend 65 gems just to continue with a somewhat silly event. I would do it as I don’t have anything else except for some academy stuff.
    Restart your game. The apatranus bloom will be in your inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...
    Nothing in the inventory.. only Apotranus bloom for 65 gems!

Banned
    First glitch already. Flash screen said I got an Apotranus bloom as part of reward for upgrading. I did not! I?m not about to spend 65 gems just to continue with a somewhat silly event. I would do it as I don?t have anything else except for some academy stuff.
    Same here. Couldn?t find it. I will wait until S8 puts it in my inventory. I?m not falling for that trap!. I don?t think it?s an bug.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Same here...
    Nothing in the inventory.. only Apotranus bloom for 65 gems!
    Close out ans restart, it should show up then. that’s how it worked for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yes, as I thought, aliens and a portal. These are not the kind of deco that goes with my queendom, and I have lots of energy generators, so we shall see what other rewards there be.

Attachment 58068

Attachment 58069

Attachment 58070
    I?m in the same boat, these don?t really go with the whole castle story decor. I don?t know how much of this I will do.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks HuckleTown! After restarting my game, I found the bloom.

Now it’s a 2hr to see what’s next...

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting the logs from my aspen trees which I desperately need to chop if I’m ever going to waken sleepy friggin’ Maurice. So currently, no need for the elms. Also, seems to be issues with the ‘pillars. I’ve found 10 so far and only one dropped coins!

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast