Page 19 of 73 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Portalpillar gigantus, 22h, first collection black flagged for pile of seeds.

Nightclub Owner
    Math & Pics on page #1!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    From the first page: (thank you Stormwind for your work posting the walkthrough)
    Planomos Pine: Faerie Beam, Faerie Block, Faerie Paste, Faeries' Murmur, Fey Crystal, Faerie Jar, Faeriebulb Seeds, Faerie Essence

I haven't reached elven stuff yet. Are faerie beams and blocks used frequently? Is this worth 500 gems?
    As far as I remember you only need the Faerie blocks and beams for part of the Main Story Line. It?s usefull for that, but after that only for Elven trades I think..
    And completing that part of the Story also gives an Item that drops Faerie Blocks and Beams

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    BUG ALERT..... Goal 9 level 5 the maximus is spawning from portal instead of the gigantus. Been trying since yesterday but no go. Held up until fixed.There's no skip either. Seems others have moved on so maybe only Androids (like me) are bugged.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    As far as I remember you only need the Faerie blocks and beams for part of the Main Story Line. It?s usefull for that, but after that only for Elven trades I think..
    And completing that part of the Story also gives an Item that drops Faerie Blocks and Beams
    I'm confused about these drops. Why are we getting faerie beams and blocks S8?? Are you all coming out with some storyline that will require them? Because otherwise WHY?! Why not scrolls instead? Or something equally useful. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    BUG ALERT..... Goal 9 level 5 the maximus is spawning from portal instead of the gigantus. Been trying since yesterday but no go. Held up until fixed.There's no skip either. Seems others have moved on so maybe only Androids (like me) are bugged.
    Thanks for heads up. On goal 8 and will only get to goal 9 tonight so not speeding up till it is fixed. I don’t think anyone has moved on but I have not read every single post recently. Am on iOS so will post much later if the bug is also on the iOS platform.

Fashion Designer
    Can you please tell about Hydronous Hollow?
    How many can we have? What is the collection timer? And how many waters it usually drops?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm confused about these drops. Why are we getting faerie beams and blocks S8?? Are you all coming out with some storyline that will require them? Because otherwise WHY?! Why not scrolls instead? Or something equally useful. Sigh.
    We're not! At least, not by default: The Planomous Pine that drops faerie items is the Optional 500 Gems purchase from Marketplace, it's not a reward like academy scrolls would be. 😊

As for why it's offered.. well I don't think there are many items that drop faerie beams and blocks, similar esque art and they're pretty.
    (Edit: The item it mimics is the Faerie Bridge which is 2x2 with a 9 hour timer... rewarded from the Faerie Bridge Goal line.)

I would be heavily surprised by a tie-in to future requirements.

Portopillars that we'll craft just seem to drop items similar to peacocks, tree ent, etc. Just seems like more reskinned cool new art options as ways to get the same drops to me! 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-09-21 at 08:58 AM.

I never got a gigantus. Ended up buying 2 of the traps for 20 gems each. So YES this is a major bug for Android users and since it is the weekend we are screwed.
    Last edited by Cheekyqueen20; 01-09-21 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Can you please tell about Hydronous Hollow?
    How many can we have? What is the collection timer? And how many waters it usually drops?
    You can only have 2 and it has a 3 hour timer. Only I water each collection.
    Last edited by Cheekyqueen20; 01-09-21 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Left out amount