Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

New Resident
    I still haven’t had my apotramus bloom in my inventory. I have force closed 3 times but still no bloom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Any prize info yet on caterpillars or portal?

The bamboo hut we upgraded in the panda event is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper. I once got a trade ticket AND expansion permit in same drop from it. So if the portal is going to be like that, I am in.
    The Portalpillar Caterpillar has a 4 hour timer. Will post drops as soon as possible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Any prize info yet on caterpillars or portal?

The bamboo hut we upgraded in the panda event is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper. I once got a trade ticket AND expansion permit in same drop from it. So if the portal is going to be like that, I am in.

Portalpillar, as Stymie has said, has a 4h collection time. First collection, black flagged for wood but also dropped a plant in a log. Portalpillar maximus, 8h, unfortunately was also black flagged for red petals. Not collected from Portalpillar gigantus with 22h collection time. Not optimistic it will be an energy dropper because main prize drops energy.

Love the artwork S8!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	762E786F-3A0B-40EB-A5BA-4B3EDF2B3D0D.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	58101

Executive Chef
    I've found the drop rate from the hogs to be similar to my pigs.

I bought the $10,000 tree to see if it's worth it: NO. 5 hits one drop.

Like federgoat said earlier regarding the Ivy (like) item: head meet wall. Now on a 24 hour wait to complete goal 7, 38 hour wait for the next upgrade. S8 has figured out how to make the 12 hour collection item even more frustrating: make us purchase a new flower which won't be ready to collect for 12 hours.

This impacts the next time sensitive portion that ruined the Panda event for most players, crafting 3 warriors that had long wait times and critical drops.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 01-08-21 at 09:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    5 perihelion hogs - no drop
    I said 19 earlier but I miscounted, it's 18 black pigs - no drop
    Sir Pigglesworth - no drop
    Fall uni-pig - no drop
    Leaf pig - no drop
    Ghost pig - no drop

I think there's a problem.

Was the apotranus bloom supposed to be removed from the market? I have two, was going to buy another.
    I tapped ten random pigs (mix of black, white, royal and green), got 2.
    Ten royals pigs, got 4
    Ten white pigs, got 3.
    Ten black pigs, got nothing four times - not touching them again.
    Ten royal pigs, got 5.

Is it true that the deal of 5$ is really 10 expansion permits??? Are you absolutely sure? If so then I?ll grab it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    Is it true that the deal of 5$ is really 10 expansion permits??? Are you absolutely sure? If so then I?ll grab it!

Positive! It rewards 10 Expansion Permits (worth 300 Trade Tickets 🥰 )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F9422F33-0BF5-432A-8DF5-2797CAE10BEE.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	267.0 KB 
ID:	58103

And the 10 min total of Unlimited Energy starts immediately (of course- just imagine if we could store it 😂 ), all Event items are awarded correctly too. 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-08-21 at 09:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I've found the drop rate from the hogs to be similar to my pigs.

I bought the $10,000 tree to see if it's worth it: NO. 5 hits one drop.

Like federgoat said earlier regarding the Ivy (like) item: head meet wall. Now on a 24 hour wait to complete goal 7, 38 hour wait for the next upgrade. S8 has figured out how to make the 12 hour collection item even more frustrating: make us purchase a new flower which won't be ready to collect for 12 hours.

This impacts the next time sensitive portion that ruined the Panda event for most players, crafting 3 warriors that had long wait times and critical drops.
    Oof. Thank you, HuckleTown. I'm stuck in my first 12-hour wait for the Binary Bloom (it'll bloom at 2am which I won't be able to pick up 'til morning) - is it a guaranteed dropper for the Binary Bulb, at least, if you know?

For anyone curious of the wait: for part of Goal 7 we need 2 Binary Bulbs total (12 hour wait each, hopefully we get a Bulb each time we collect) for the 2 Portal Ropes (Magic Forge Craft 2 hours crafting time, takes 4 PortalPillar Slime that starts dropping from the Farmhouse-spawned Portalpillars once you're on Goal 7, and 1 Binary Bulb from the single Binary Bloom we can buy which has a 12 hour timer) which should be 2 Binary Bloom collections or 24 hours minimum wait time...

Anyone on Goal 8? 😥
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-08-21 at 10:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    BTW, they had the same deal in the Kung Fu Panda event - 10 expansion permits for $5. I think I blew through $15 just for the expansion permits that time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    BTW, they had the same deal in the Kung Fu Panda event - 10 expansion permits for $5. I think I blew through $15 just for the expansion permits that time.
    Yes! 😍

It's definitely not a mistake, i'm very glad they brought it back- just the best permit deal they have. 😊❤️

I'm sure it's an excellent money-maker! 🥰❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-08-21 at 10:23 AM.