Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Has anyone past Goal 7 (possibly federerGOAT, zoroak, or Lyzau) run into the blue deer-like animal with fluorescent features yet? I am patiently, or not so patiently, waiting to collect from the Binary Bulb. Somehow the wait seems longer than waiting for Ivy.

Executive Chef
    First drop from the Portalpillar was 1 Sap, 1 Plant in a Log, and 90 coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Has anyone past Goal 7 (possibly federerGOAT, zoroak, or Lyzau) run into the blue deer-like animal with fluorescent features yet? I am patiently, or not so patiently, waiting to collect from the Binary Bulb. Somehow the wait seems longer than waiting for Ivy.
    Queens_ransom mentioned earlier in this thread that it is a similar format to the panda event. Looking at those goals, I presume the deer-like animal might be the fire panda equivalent that you craft in goal 10.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nt+information

I am not rushing this one as the binary bulb is expensive to speed up. 48 gems for 12h is a bit steep (Ivy’s hut is 24 gems to speed up for 12h). I’ve finished crafting all 3 portalpillars so the wait for me feels very long too!
    Last edited by zoroak; 01-08-21 at 12:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just like you I’m stuck on waiting for the bulb. I’m not speeding so no idea about the deer yet. Could it be the mystery craft from the cave? I have only crafted the first portalpillar.

Executive Chef
    zoroak, has the fourth item after the Portalpillar Gigantus in the Cavus Cavern been revealed yet or does it still say "coming soon"?

Executive Chef
    zoroak, has the fourth item after the Portalpillar Gigantus in the Cavus Cavern been revealed yet or does it still say "coming soon"?
    Locked by goal and coming soon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAC45C0E-5D4F-4AA3-A64F-C6E807712709.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	58107

Executive Chef
    Many thanks, zoroak!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    &

A single Apotramus Bloom has not yet appeared in your inventories after multiple force-closures after you got the Rewards screen at the appropriate goal? We're only supposed to be awarded 1 Apotramus Bloom, and it's no longer appearing in Marketplace for Gem purchase for many players today.
    Hopefully your accounts were not affected by the "fix"!

I think if the usual "come on game reload" options have failed, the only thing that can be done is reach out to Support about the bug. 

Hope they manage to fix the issue for you! ❤️
    Thank you, I have emailed support but it says 3 to 8 days for response, so given up and bought one with gems otherwise I?ll not be able to get on with the event

Rhino Keeper
    Are we limited to ONE binary bulb? I received the slime/bulb/petals/ropes goal, bought a bulb, placed it, now it is no longer in the market. Closed and restarted, still not in the market. With a 12 hour timer, I don't see how this is supposed to work.

Rhino Keeper
    My Portalpillar (first craft) dropped wood and a plant in a log.