Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    Yes, I have 2
    Good to know. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Pavo: Energy
    Portalpillar: Wood, Sap, Living Word, Wooden Beam, Patch of Tall Grass, Plant In A Log
    Portalpillar Maximus: Glimmerdust, Pile of Seeds, White Petal, Orange Petal, Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Red Petal, Faeries' Murmur
    Portalpillar Gigantus: Jewels, Pile of Seeds, Bread, Golden Egg
    Oxa: Wool, Prime Cut, Red Ribbon, Fertilizer, Golden Fleece
    Planomos Pine: Faerie Beam, Faerie Block, Faerie Paste, Faeries' Murmur, Fey Crystal, Faerie Jar, Faeriebulb Seeds, Faerie Essence
    The Portal Lv. 7: Trade Ticket, Golden Egg, Earth Wisp, Golden Apple, Wisp Lantern, Spellbound Dew, Golden Nugget, Expansion Permit
    What are these for?

Fashion Designer
    Being someone who didn’t experience the ‘glitch’ I have been enjoying the odd occasions that I received 2 vines from a bloom collection as I have done my calculations on a normal 1 vine collection. So imagine my delight on getting 3 just now, oh happy days (not the words that echoed through the house), that’s a 4 hr saving!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    You have no idea how badly I want that to happen for me. All day. Every hour no gigantus. You on an android? I am, and still no luck.
    Me too,still no gigantus from portal. I used gems for traps with much regret. Thought maybe it would be ok in next goal but still no show. Won't lay out more gems for traps,too many needed so I'm stuck til fixed.
    I'm Android also and think it may be only Androids bugged.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Somebody mentioned s8 sent out a gift? What was it i never received anything
    It was a pop-up from Old Thomas saying You've Been Working Hard! and had 2 Lunar Wood and 2 Apotranus Vine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B541B794-48B7-4A12-890B-889CEBB55029.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	220.0 KB 
ID:	58115

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    The Golden Fleece was an item needed for one of the main storylines dropped by sheep. I don't remember which. I don't know if it is needed somewhere else either. I don't remember the red ribbon.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The red ribbon is a drop associated with a craft in the Love Shack (2013 event crafting building)

Fashion Designer
    Aww, Love Shaaaack 🥺❤️

Fashion Designer
    Not happy, seems very unfair for S8 to let some benefit from the glitch instead of taking the item away, I think they have done that in the past. I have asked 4 of the neighbours I regularly talk to, they all have 2 blooms. 3 have replied so far and all got the second one from the glitch, they didn’t buy one with gems. I know it’s only 65 gems someone will say but I only spend gems and money on things that work towards long term goals like expansions etc. I think we should get another vine giving bloom. I expect to get held up by the 12 hr item, not something else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Gigantus just spawned for me at the Portal.
    I was able to spawn the pink Portalpillar Gigantus from my Level 5 Portal on the first try as well.
    I'm on iOS. Is that why, would device really make that big a difference?

Are others still having trouble getting it to spawn (for Goal 9 and beyond)? 🤔

Confused but grateful I didn't have to decide whether to spend gems on a Trap to continue making progress.