Page 26 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Frustrating to wait 3 hours for hydronous water only to get none.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 01-10-21 at 04:06 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I seem to be getting Lunar Wood and Portapillars from any tree except Red Acer. Zero from Red Acers. Anyone else can confirm?
    That's odd, I only used the red Acer tree. It spawned the portipillar and dropped the lunar wood at the same or better rate than the event elms.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    The gigantus spawns in goal 9 from the portal. A few players have reported that only maximus spawns from the portal and they are on the Android platform. You may have to wait till Monday for S8 staff to fix the bug.
    Thanks for posting this

it's what i came here to find out ..as we've been trying to spawn one since last night and nothing but the smaller one appears..... i do hope its a b
    bug and not just an extremely crapy spawn rate .....

Executive Chef
    Having got 1 portalpiller hides, the first time I spawned a portapillar gigantas I have not been able to get a 2nd one despite many collections. I did get a 2nd one but my game rolled back and I lost it.

Executive Chef
    BUG: Oxa collection time

This event is similar in format to Kung Who! panda! event so the Oxa is the fire panda equivalent. Oxa has a 4h collection time vs 2h for the fire panda. Only dropping 1 portal ore per collection and you will need 108 in total for the 6 portal keys. Please fix. Thanks.

Is it too late to start the event now? I?ve been skipping it since I wasn?t interested in the energy but once I read that the portal is an expansion permit dropper I got interested... however, would I be able to finish up everything in time to get the portal?

Farm Supplier
    I don’t think I’m going to get done and I’v been doing it since the start. I very rarely get more than one vine and I’m someone who didn’t benefit from the glitch. I thought about quitting and cutting my losses but I’ve invested so much already. I’m hoping they will make it right somehow so we can get done. I don’t have 65 gems for another flower and it’s hard to babysit the game every two hours. I honestly think if you haven’t started it might not be worth the aggravation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm on Android and my Portal spawned the Portalpillar maximus instead of the gigantus. So yeah, it really does seem to make a difference which platform we are on. This is bad...
    I'm on Android, 4 collections and only the maximus, no Gigantus needed for goal. I hope S8 fixes us soon/fast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyace View Post
    I don?t think I?m going to get done and I?v been doing it since the start. I very rarely get more than one vine and I?m someone who didn?t benefit from the glitch. I thought about quitting and cutting my losses but I?ve invested so much already. I?m hoping they will make it right somehow so we can get done. I don?t have 65 gems for another flower and it?s hard to babysit the game every two hours. I honestly think if you haven?t started it might not be worth the aggravation.
    From someone in the same boat, sorry, but it?s going to get worse. Soon you will need to set a timer for every hour, the portal is 1 hour to trigger the giant worm thingy, the bloom is every 2 for the vines, and yep rarely more than 1 although I did get a 3 once, then the hydronous hollow is every 3 to get the special water. So chin up, let?s soldier on and not let this defeat us. Good luck.

PS. I might whinge about not getting the second bloom, but no way am I giving up.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 01-10-21 at 10:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Is it true we only need 6 Portalpilar Hides? (for 3 Oxa Saddles, 2 per Sadle)
    If so, the Hydronous Water is the hold up. (for making the 3 Oxa)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-10-21 at 11:32 PM.