Page 13 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    You need to check what tab u had showing inventory. And please apologize after
    I don't have to apologize for anything it is not in my inventory. Thank you!

In my currency the deal is $7.50 😐
    Anyone knows how come we get exchange rates this bad?
    Still worth it for the expansion permits though.

Rhino Keeper
    That is a bummer! 7.50 still worth it thou

Rhino Keeper
    Can these expansion permits goes over limit since we’re purchasing them? My exchange never has enough time to convert them

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradour1 View Post
    I still haven?t had my apotramus bloom in my inventory. I have force closed 3 times but still no bloom
    &
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I don't have to apologize for anything it is not in my inventory. Thank you!
    A single Apotramus Bloom has not yet appeared in your inventories after multiple force-closures after you got the Rewards screen at the appropriate goal? We're only supposed to be awarded 1 Apotramus Bloom, and it's no longer appearing in Marketplace for Gem purchase for many players today.
    Hopefully your accounts were not affected by the "fix"!

I think if the usual "come on game reload" options have failed, the only thing that can be done is reach out to Support about the bug. 😥

Hope they manage to fix the issue for you! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by line1812 View Post
    In my currency the deal is $7.50 😐
    Anyone knows how come we get exchange rates this bad?
    Still worth it for the expansion permits though.
    Is $4.99 USD roughly equal to $7.50 in your local currency?
    It's either Exchange Rates (probably not since that fluctuates, though it would be simplest if $4.99 USD = $7.50 value in your currency) or some weird "foreign currency tax" exchange surcharge ("foreign" meaning not the same country the company is based in, so they'd have to charge more of your currency to make the same amount due to tax on exchange or customs or something) or local laws (Aren't these technically online purchases?) Just a guess, i'm sure there's an official answer somewhere.

In other words, i'm leaning towards it's probably the same equivalent value in our currency's purchasing power but the number we see is different due to some kind of currency exchange, international taxes if relevant (again I have no idea), or other charge the company faces to get the $ into their accounts. 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-08-21 at 11:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I'm sure it's an excellent money-maker! 🥰❤️
    I hope it is because then they?ll have it more often

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thank you zoroak for the photo (p12). The creatures look very nice in your kingdom. There really are glowing elements to most if not all of the wildlife.

I've been curious about the portalpillar traps for sale in the market. I would like to get one just for decoration. It's very cute. It looks like the three portalpillars to be crafted are different sizes and I assume they coordinate with their traps in the market. I am guessing the portarpillar gigantis trap summons the rose colored gigantis portarpillar, the Maximus summons the medium sized Maximus blue, and the regular trap summons the purple. I don't know if you get more supplies upon conquering the larger portarpillars or not.

Has anyone placed a trap or used one? I'm curious if the three traps are different sizes once placed and if the drops from the conquered ppillars differ according to their size. And don't we sometimes get a trap in our inventory with the event? I don't think I have one for this event.

Edit: I was curious so I placed a trap. When almost buying one of the other different traps, but not actually placing it, they appear to be same in size.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-08-21 at 12:30 PM.

Does anyone know where the deer creature comes in? It's in the spoiler picture with the other elements. See Gisellex16's picture at the bottom of page 1.

The cavus cavern looks really pretty rotated. I haven't finished it yet but the faerie respite might look good with some of these elements. I moved them all behind Thomas' house because he has a telescope attached to it. And the observatory is next door.

This does make me think of the phosphorescence art coloring I had mentioned in the idea thread. Thank you S8. This is a fun event with lovely artwork.