Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I mistakingly thought I could keep crafting in the Cavus Cavern after I had one of each of the Portalpillars, that is not the case and
    now I have 126 (and still collecting) Portalpillar Coins that I cannot use.

On a positive note, I am very much enjoying the event.
    In a normal world, this type of event would be too much for me, but in these times the pace is quite welcoming.
    If enough coins can be collected can you craft a second Portapillar (1st one) prior to crafting the Portapillar Gigantus? I'm still collecting the larvae so I don't know how many coins I will end up with I'm not for to fight any extras just to craft a second Portapillar.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The Oxa timer has been adjusted from four to two hours. It will also now drop 2-3 Portal Ores per collection.
    Mine is still 4 hours. I have 3 more before my next collection

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Mine is still 4 hours. I have 3 more before my next collection
    Mine too and it's the weekend. We most likely won't see a change until Monday and maybe not until Tuesday, for many in the USA Monday is a holiday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A8010D7-B481-4C34-AB7F-5AD6E09B979C.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	209.4 KB 
ID:	58145
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    My Oxa timer is still 4 hours. I rebooted and it is still 4 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My Oxa timer is still 4 hours. I rebooted and it is still 4 hours.
    Mine too.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Yep, still four hours on oxa timer. Thank you Sgtbeebo for checking in and looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Yep, still four hours on oxa timer. Thank you Sgtbeebo for checking in and looking into it.
    We seem to be having some technical difficulties, I'll check back in once we have this resolved.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jetice View Post
    I?m retired and even I?m struggling! I love Castle Story and spend a huge chunk of my life playing it but having finished most of the quest I?m now like everyone else on the keys and it has to be said that with the drop level it is now a chore, not fun, not challenging but a boring chore! I have done two and it is taking over a day for each. Just giving a drop of 2 would make so much difference! I used thirty gems to finish off the second one so that I could get one more collection in from the three before going to bed to get number three started!
    I agree with you. It is becoming a big chore. However I'll plod along just to see how far I'll get.
    Next time I see an event that requires a 500 gem item at the start I'll know it's not for me. This is just too much, I'm not setting an alarm during the night.

Fashion Designer
    The Oxa timer has been adjusted from four to two hours. It will also now drop 2-3 Portal Ores per collection.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It hasn't taken effect yet as my oxa are still showing 3 hours and 8 minutes. ( yes, I have restarted the game)

Fashion Designer
    This has not changed as of 9:42 PST. Just collected from my 3 oxas and got one ore each, spawned 2 pillars, and timers are still 4 hours each.