Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this a bug or intended but I can neither store nor sell my Apotranus Blooms. It appears they will be stuck forever on display in my kingdom. Force closing doesn't amend it.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I hope my earlier post didn't make anyone think I was berating them for not wanting to do the event with the creatures not matching their kingdoms. That's completely understandable.

I wonder what the rewards are. I like the rewards the pandas give.

I agree, not all portalpillars drop coins. I don't know if it is related to the reward sapling or not but it was a good catch that it might be a problem. That might be worth testing.

My Aportranus won't store either. Is this fixable?

I also think that the plants in this event are gorgeous. I love the color scheme the art department came up with. While the character shapes feel a little off, I can see colorful glow worms (they don't glow but their markings make me think phosphorescence) from a cave being a neat idea.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-07-21 at 03:33 PM.

Banned
    Nice event but sitting it out... just cannot handle the overall needs these events require.. shooting to Energy build. Artwork,is awesome!

Executive Chef
    Ugh...so far I'm only getting 1 vine per bloom. This is going to be painful.

If I remember the pandas correctly, once the timing issue was corrected, it wasn't too bad, just so veeerrrrrrrry ssssslllloooooowwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I am on goal 6 and there's only crowns in increasing numbers. I don't think there will be any scrolls to be had.
    Thanks for the update. Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I just got a pop up with 2 vines and 2 lunar beams. Thanks S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The Portal level 2 doesn't drop anything. Do not waste your energy.

Thanks Stymie for the heads up to RESTART my game AFTER completing GOAL 3 (just like with goal 2) to find the second apotranus bloom.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    You make a good point. I'm not sure. I remember the Cranberry faerie daily dropper nestled in amongst other creatures on the event display picture. This creature is by itself. It may not be significant but it felt like it was. I've only been around since May so I don't have the wealth of experience for a good guess.. It could be a daily dropper. I'm beginning to appreciate my daily droppers more than the weekly ones now that I've accumulated a few of them.
    My level 2 Portal dropped a Portapillar coin.

Mei (final prize) from the Panda Event is a weekly energy dropper.

We also just received a gift from S8. Two vines and two wood.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8DB8D2C9-0D55-41A2-BB12-6074777DBC23.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	58075
    Last edited by newpam575; 01-07-21 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Add picture.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    After completing Goal 3, you are rewarded again with 1 Apotranus Bloom and 3 Eclipsed Elm. As before, the Apotranus Bloom doesn't show up in inventory until I rebooted my device.
    Oh no! I force closed and restarted but did not find the second bloom in my inventory. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I am on goal 6 and there's only crowns in increasing numbers. I don't think there will be any scrolls to be had.
    This event rewards Crowns, Scrolls will return as an event reward in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    After completing Goal 3, you are rewarded again with 1 Apotranus Bloom and 3 Eclipsed Elm. As before, the Apotranus Bloom doesn't show up in inventory until I rebooted my device.
    There was an issue with the Apotranus Bloom being rewarded twice when it was intended to be rewarded once, and it was the potential cause of it not showing up correctly. We have addressed this issue, and any players that received an extra Apotranus Bloom will be able to keep it. We will also make it storable post-event. We appreciate any and all feedback on this event, which we are continuously trying to improve, and will consider all of it for future iterations.

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast