Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    Ive collected from the perihelion hog 4 times (with a two hour timer) without a single drop of perihelion muck. Im not sure how im supposed to be able to make 2 portal blocks, let alone what tasks come next at this rate. And the portalpillar coin drops have also been so low. I battled multiple and ended up with only 5 coins, with some ?battles? not dropping a single coin. Anyone else having bad drop rates?
    Try collecting from your brown/orange pigs. They have a good droprate of muck.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive collected from the perihelion hog 4 times (with a two hour timer) without a single drop of perihelion muck. Im not sure how im supposed to be able to make 2 portal blocks, let alone what tasks come next at this rate. And the portalpillar coin drops have also been so low. I battled multiple and ended up with only 5 coins, with some ?battles? not dropping a single coin. Anyone else having bad drop rates?
    If you have the coins, I urge you to buy as many of the hogs as you can afford (maximum allowed is 10). It's a random drop, but I always get a few (2-4) each time I collect from my 10 hogs.

Fashion Designer
    My purple portalpillar dropped sap and a patch of grass with a black flag for wood.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    As federerGOAT said, we only need 13 of those. I think you misread because it said "Glow stones: 38 Binary petals: 13" in kellyandcopper's post. The 38 refers to the glow stones, then you have to imagine a comma or semicolon before "perals: 13". ;-) 13 is eminently doable in the 10-12 days most of us will have left when our binary bloom is ready to collect from for the first time.
    Yep I sure did read it wrong! Thanks

Unfortunately I have plenty of black pigs (who have never dropped the muck) and only 1 regular pig and 1 albino pig who have both dropped muck once each. I ended up buying two more perihelion pigs so hopefully thats enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately I have plenty of black pigs (who have never dropped the muck) and only 1 regular pig and 1 albino pig who have both dropped muck once each. I ended up buying two more perihelion pigs so hopefully thats enough.
    I think black pigs are useless in this event because I have burned through over 60 energy on them without a single muck.

What a pity. It’s going to be hard for lower level players who don’t have as many royal/albino pigs or money to throw around on the hogs.

Rhino Keeper
    I am really worried about the drops in this event. If the math is the same as in the Panda event we are going to need 96 vines and 132 of the muck. With on average 1 vine dropping every 2 hours, that right there is going to slow things down.

Rhino Keeper
    G'day all,anyone know if the gigantic portalpillar is spawning from anything? I've tried pretty much everything that's not trees or farmhouses,as they spawn the other two,but got nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    So instead of collecting from Ivy's Hut (which I have avoided for the last day and a half) we get to place the Binary Bulb, and then wait 12 hours before we can collect.

Head meet wall.
    I also didnt collect from Ivy and have been thinking the Same thing all day. Eesh.

Rhino Keeper
    I restarted no bloom for me