Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Extremely lucky. I've had 2 out of 2, 0 out of 3 twice and this time a fangbeast spawned.
    Extreemly lucky indeed. I only had 2 spawns today with 12 Oxa collections (no other monster in my realm)

Lovely chatting going on amidst all the onerous challenge of this event and bugs. : )

Another bug, unfortunately - the purple portalpillers (love the alliteration) that my oxas spawn drop... hide. We don't need any more hide after the oxas are all crafted. Need the purple portalpillar larvae. Please. Anyone else have extra hides to cure with no saddles to make? : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    It's .....random.
    That's why I'm setting timer in 1 hour increments to collect from Portal.
    In a way I'm glad I don't have to think about this crazy stuff for an hour. Everything else is done.
    Thanks. I will have to set hourly alarms. Ah well.

Rhino Keeper
    Collecting enough ore from the Oxa's is truly a challenge. I did 5 collections yesterday (7am, 11am, 15pm, 19pm and 23pm) from 3 oxas. That totals 15 ore which is not enough to make even 1 key. I need healthy sleep so not setting my watch after midnight. Larvae are not the bottleneck, I have more than enough of those. At this pace, I don't think I can finish this event within a normal timeframe. What a shame.
    Other than that, I totally love the artwork done for this event.

Nightclub Owner
    Fuuu, my 3rd Oxa is crafting... Gathering the Water was a long process. It will be tight to make it
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Collecting enough ore from the Oxa's is truly a challenge. I did 5 collections yesterday (7am, 11am, 15pm, 19pm and 23pm) from 3 oxas. That totals 15 ore which is not enough to make even 1 key. I need healthy sleep so not setting my watch after midnight. Larvae are not the bottleneck, I have more than enough of those. At this pace, I don't think I can finish this event within a normal timeframe. What a shame.
    Other than that, I totally love the artwork done for this event.
    The Portal Ores are definitely the problem for me too. The Portal is regularly spawning the Gigantus to collect the Portalpillar Larvae. So far the Oxa are also spawning the Gigantus. Progress is very slow.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm still crafting my third oxa. Still lacking 2 blocks and have only 2 ropes. Haven't given up yet. We'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-13-21 at 04:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with ya Teika, was crafting my 3rd today at the same time as you.
    Is the general consensus that we cannot finish in time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I'm with ya Teika, was crafting my 3rd today at the same time as you.
    Is the general consensus that we cannot finish in time?
    I’m teaching, back in the classroom with students allll day, so I can only collect from the silly H. Hollows about 4 times a day. With the poor drop rates, I’ve only been able to craft ONE oxa so far. Will I make it? Idk. Sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I?m teaching, back in the classroom with students allll day, so I can only collect from the silly H. Hollows about 4 times a day. With the poor drop rates, I?ve only been able to craft ONE oxa so far. Will I make it? Idk. Sad.
    Sorry girl I substitute teach, we start back next week and boy does work hamper playing the game.
    It doesn't seem doable, does it?
    Last edited by SarahsStarryNight; 01-13-21 at 05:15 PM.