Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rbin379 View Post
    Since I made a Portalpillar Gigantus in the Cavus Cavern my Portal does not spawn it anymore and I still need to make 3 keys
    I'll report this for you but it might be good if you also reach out to Support.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll report this for you but it might be good if you also reach out to Support.
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Thank you very much, SpiritWind00, have done it as well.
    Last edited by rbin379; 01-18-21 at 05:49 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    If your portal is not spawning gigantis anymore, turn up the music and check the remote corners of your kingdom for a hidden beast. That happened to me. I hope it's an easy fix for you.

The oxa don't spawn a gigantis every time. I've collected from 8 of them straight before with no spawn. With the change to the oxa, the ore shouldn't be the bottleneck anymore. I have 7 larvae and 57 ore working on the last key. If you still have a lot of keys to craft, and it looks like timers would help you finish, I would set the hour timer for the portal gigantis and make sure to collect from the oxa every 3 hours. You should accumulate quite a bit of ore. I forget who posted earlier, but I agree that if you need to speed up the portal gigantis spawns it does take 2 gems per speed up. I asked myself how many gems would I have allowed myself to spend to purchase these rewards from the market and kept it in mind with the thought of speed up. (Don't forget the amount of energy needed to take out all of the p gigantis, I almost did). I'm still trying to do it without gems, but am going to use them to finish if I have to. I'm really hoping so many of us can finish. Good luck.

Good luck to everyone for finishing! Ideally with not interrupting sleep!

Adding in a gentle share of experience - one of the reasons I like to plow through events and finish early is to have down time. We used to have a week or two between events - so long ago I can't remember which! - and it was great to have the space to focus on expanding, longer story threads, or just.... chillaxing. It gets relentless to have these events, more so w these challenging events, not to mention the stress of investing a lot of effort and the uncertainty of maybe not getting a prize, and worse, the 'payoff' of being right, but empty-handed! : ) I mean, isn't RL enough like that sometimes? : )

I almost quit the whole game over the piggy event; like many here w this event, logged in religiously, read forum, and did everything except spend RL cash. And didn't finish, not even close. It was AWFUL.

I was willing to spend some RL cash for the artwork in the event and the exp permits, but I won't be pushed into that for every event. The artwork is so cute! I have a new glowing section I want to expand! Yay!

Others have said details, keeping this gentle and supportive for all concerned, devs and players.

S8, we love being listened to, and we miss you when you aren't here. Thanks again so much for the oxa tweak for this event - SO critical. Keep listening please.

Best to all!! May we all get all the gigantic portalpillars we need! : )

Executive Chef
    Still need four keys and two beams. Only one bloom so the vines (and larvae) are what might keep me from finishing. I do have plenty of energy and free time, so looks like I will be checking in every hour! Not a fan of this particular decor for my kingdom but I appreciate the talent in creating them. And I have nothing else going, although I could always expand if I feel like pulling out royal buildings.

Fashion Designer
    I thought the portallpillar gigantus was a guaranteed spawn from the portal. I know I didn't have another monster on the board. I checked the music prior to collecting. Fortunately I still have time to gather more larvae before event ends.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

FYI...I just collected from Pavo for the first time...received 8 energy

Farm Supplier
    I’m so sad �� I don’t have enough time to finish this event. I’m still needing to make 4 keys, I wish they doubled the drop for the jars. It’d help so much ��

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2181.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	208.8 KB 
ID:	58151

My otherworldly area

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2181.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	208.8 KB 
ID:	58151

My otherworldly area
    Awesome! Great idea to use the Spell Circle and Glimmergate, it’s a perfect fit.