Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Sadly, I think I will still be unable to finish this one. When the oxa timer changed, I had a day of hope. But even though I have Monday off, with more time to collect the larvae, that will be the shortfall for me.
    If you have the gems, it's only 2 gems to speed up the portal, it might be worth it for you to get the larvae you need. The prizes for this event are great, both a combined energy and coin dropper and what is hopefully (as was the case with both piggy and panda event prizes) a guaranteed trade ticket dropper that also drops golden items and expansion permits.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    What’s the collection time for them

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzytish24 View Post
    My reply to AnnirraSweets was because she told me I was wrong about the initial post, ! She made me feel defensive. I know I read the description for Pavo as 6.9 days collection. I made my decision to spend even more gems than I already had, because the event wasn?t doable. Then I come to forum to check on others progress?- and find out ?- timers were changed fo Oxas! I would not have used that 220 gems to finish and if I knew he was a ?daily? I would have thought a bit longer on whether to spend. I apologize to forum members for my temper tantrum?s. I play Castle Story daily. Please bear with me. My frustration at the politics in my country flowed into my escape hatch. HAGD and stay safe😷😇
    Thank you! 😘 Castle Story is also my escape hatch, safety valve, a bit of peace in the midst of the storm of real life. Yes, it can be frustrating at times. What sets this forum apart from others I?ve seen is the genuine helpfulness of the participants, a true community. BTW Check out Wikipedia?s definition of community, nice article. From Latin: Com=with, together; and munis=to fortify, strengthen, build. As has been said earlier, bare text without intonations and facial cues is easily misunderstood.

Fashion Designer
    I've just finished. Wow, what a ride. I definitely wouldn't have finished without the fix. So grateful for that.
    I managed to make a couple of extra portalpillar larvae, just because it's so pretty. Pity I can't bring it out of storage.

Just been reading all those wonderful posts. Thank you everyone. I love coming here.
    When I'm playing alone and feel totally disheartened with the game, I come to the forum and it usually lifts my spirit even if everyone else is having the same problems as me. Nine years is a long time to play a game. It becomes a part of you.
    Good luck to those still playing the event, hope you finish.

To S8 - For future events please have someone play through the event before it goes live. It really seemed this time that something went horribly wrong with the calculations. We could all see it at the time we learned we needed 3 oxa, and the time it would take to craft them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm pretty sure Shibuya uses a template from older events when creating the new inventory images. Unfortunately, the assumed info was incorrect this time which we learned once players received the final prize but I'm certain it'll be fixed soon enough.
    Thanks for the information. I'm okay with it being a daily and not a weekly as long as it doesn't drop less than five energy. If it drops seven then you net more energy a week than a weekly plus you get coins. If it drops five you get close to what a weekly drops and you still get the coin drop. I'm still working on my last couple of keys. Due to the changes in the Oxa timers I'm just waiting on larvae. Back to in school teaching on Tuesday so here is hoping I can collect most larvae tomorrow. I have two Portapillars to craft but I have most of the coins I need to do that.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I started 2 days late and have just finished now too. I'm really happy to see that the success rate for completing this event has increased so good luck for those still going. I event crafted an extra small portalpillar as I only needed about 20 more larvae, so did that and then crafted the gigantic one. I'll update the inventory component post shortly. I'll ask the team if we can get collections time info with the prize list.

Like so many of you, the forum is my happy place and it's really nice to see how much support and assistance is provided to hundred of players across all of the forums. It's one of the reasons I enjoy being here helping out. Back to the grindstone!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for increasing the Gigantus spawn! At least now it won't take 14 hours to get enough Portalpillar Larvae for a Portal Key.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    What’s the collection time for them
    Piggy Cottage 7 and Bamboo Grove 7 are both 12 hour collections. Trade ticket plus coins and extra stuff, hope the Portal is the same.

Farm Supplier
    Darn, I gave up because there was no way for me to finish. But with the fixes I might have made it now. Oh well, it was a nice to take a break anyway!

Executive Chef
    I'm pleased with a weekly (40) or daily energy dropper. And I hope we'll be happy with the Portal

To be honest some of those weekly droppers in the game have me wondering if that was a new trend. That Tiny Reindeer has me thinking hmmmm! What's up? But I collect every week from the little thing. No surprises yet.