Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Were Portapillars inspired by the "Chtorr" series by David Gerrold? Portapillars bear strong resemblance to Chtorrans, especially Gigantus.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Will the hydronous hollow and the apotranus vine have drops post event?

Oooo I just tested the pond. It seems to drop pond drops like water, fish and mermaid scales.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-19-21 at 09:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    No last minute discount on the Planomos pine? I was hoping for a sale. I'd like to buy one but I won't want to pay full price. I don't need any of the drops but just wanted it since it's pretty

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    No last minute discount on the Planomos pine? I was hoping for a sale. I'd like to buy one but I won't want to pay full price. I don't need any of the drops but just wanted it since it's pretty
    Same here! My finger is itching to press the purchase button but I'd never forgive myself for the gem cost, lol.

Executive Chef
    Crafting my fourth key; this will go down to the wire! Need to check in every hour, I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I finally finished. I love seeing people's realm pictures so I am sharing mine. I hope more players will finish.
    Sharing my little corner of alien bliss. Yes I would love to have that tree too, but not for that price since it would be mere deco.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5A546D2-0ADD-43D8-9F0F-F972799A4A0B.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	264.3 KB 
ID:	58157

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I unfortunately am only on my second key. Oxa are either not spawning caterpillars or are spawning fangbeasts most of the time. Super frustrating. Congrats to all who are finished.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I finally finished. I love seeing people's realm pictures so I am sharing mine. I hope more players will finish.
    Nice arrangement. I love how each of us can do many different things with the same items.

I also got 7 energy from Pavo this morning. Missed the amount of coins, but they?re always welcome.

About 28 hours left. Good luck to those still collecting.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Sharing my little corner of alien bliss. Yes I would love to have that tree too, but not for that price since it would be mere deco.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5A546D2-0ADD-43D8-9F0F-F972799A4A0B.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	264.3 KB 
ID:	58157
    Whoops. Responded to wrong post.

Glad to see I?m not the only one who won?t finish. Even with spending gems it doesn?t seem possible.