Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Same here im on step 5 or 6 restarted many times ive only gotten 1 too.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue but it's been two solid days I collect nonstop from the perihelion Hogs every 2 hours and I just been able to craft 1 portal block. I have 7 hogs I even my regular pigs but none of them drops muck not the brown, white, pink or special pigs. i have wasted so much energy just on collecting nothing from the pig/hog. im i the only one having this issue?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've crafted one block (last night) and I have 11 perihelion muck left to work with. I've not done it every two hours. You may try putting all perihelion pigs in inventory, closing the game completely. Reopen and place them. I recommend you get the other 3 if you get one muck at all. I would ignore black pigs altogether. I didn't get any drops from them, and other pigs are low drop. I'm happy I broke down and bought all 10. I get 2-3 per round of collecting from the 10 I have. I hope it starts working for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    I don't know if I'm the only one having this issue but it's been two solid days I collect nonstop from the perihelion Hogs every 2 hours and I just been able to craft 1 portal block. I have 7 hogs I even my regular pigs but none of them drops muck not the brown, white, pink or special pigs. i have wasted so much energy just on collecting nothing from the pig/hog. im i the only one having this issue?
    I have a lot and different pigs and Perihelion Muck falls relatively well from them, but most often give royal pig. Only black pigs do not give Perihelion Muck.

Rhino Keeper
    Somebody mentioned s8 sent out a gift? What was it i never received anything

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Gigantus just spawned for me at the Portal.
    You have no idea how badly I want that to happen for me. All day. Every hour no gigantus. You on an android? I am, and still no luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    You have no idea how badly I want that to happen for me. All day. Every hour no gigantus. You on an android? I am, and still no luck.
    I am on an iPad. I am sure you have already tried rebooting. I hope all of a sudden that the Gigantus makes his appearance. May the POTP help you. Good luck!

Banned
    After reading all these posts.. I am now not only happy but ecstatic that I skipped this event... sheesh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    After reading all these posts.. I am now not only happy but ecstatic that I skipped this event... sheesh
    I understand skipping events - I've done it before, too, and have never regretted it. However, I've decided to do this one and I'm happily plodding along without major issues. I actually enjoy that it's not an event I've had to babysit so far. While the pigs/hogs are ready to collect every two hours, it doesn't seem to be a problem to let more time pass between collections since the needed drop from the Binary Bulb with its 12-hour timer slows me down anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I understand skipping events - I've done it before, too, and have never regretted it. However, I've decided to do this one and I'm happily plodding along without major issues. I actually enjoy that it's not an event I've had to babysit so far. While the pigs/hogs are ready to collect every two hours, it doesn't seem to be a problem to let more time pass between collections since the needed drop from the Binary Bulb with its 12-hour timer slows me down anyway.
    At least this event keeps Ivy from players getting mad at her Hut. and in retrospect the times we all had to visit the "Hut" the entrance fee should be used to make it look like a Ivy Palace