Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    If your portal is not spawning gigantis anymore, turn up the music and check the remote corners of your kingdom for a hidden beast. That happened to me. I hope it's an easy fix for you.

The oxa don't spawn a gigantis every time. I've collected from 8 of them straight before with no spawn. With the change to the oxa, the ore shouldn't be the bottleneck anymore. I have 7 larvae and 57 ore working on the last key. If you still have a lot of keys to craft, and it looks like timers would help you finish, I would set the hour timer for the portal gigantis and make sure to collect from the oxa every 3 hours. You should accumulate quite a bit of ore. I forget who posted earlier, but I agree that if you need to speed up the portal gigantis spawns it does take 2 gems per speed up. I asked myself how many gems would I have allowed myself to spend to purchase these rewards from the market and kept it in mind with the thought of speed up. (Don't forget the amount of energy needed to take out all of the p gigantis, I almost did). I'm still trying to do it without gems, but am going to use them to finish if I have to. I'm really hoping so many of us can finish. Good luck.
    Thank you for the advises. For me everything works again

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to the Exos update, I’m all done with souvenirs added to my 779 page storage. I don’t have everything but quite a lot of the great artwork from past years. While the Portal, Pavo, and friends are more unusual, I have found a spot near my marshy area and some of the other characters. Good luck to those still on the quest. This was a rough one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98B99233-E2C0-456D-B791-2C6775C5D85E.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	186.0 KB 
ID:	58152

Since the portal has an hourly timer, how frequent does it drop trade tickets? Are they guaranteed? It?s suck to just get earth whisp...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    8 hours for the portal, 22 hours for Favo
    From a previous post.

Fashion Designer
    Great pairing and use of space Rosewood!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Attachment 58151

My otherworldly area
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    The colors pop together

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Thanks to the Exos update, I’m all done with souvenirs added to my 779 page storage. I don’t have everything but quite a lot of the great artwork from past years. While the Portal, Pavo, and friends are more unusual, I have found a spot near my marshy area and some of the other characters. Good luck to those still on the quest. This was a rough one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98B99233-E2C0-456D-B791-2C6775C5D85E.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	186.0 KB 
ID:	58152
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Host(ess)
    I get (per day) between 100 and 300+ from my daily energy droppers they are invaluable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm surprised to see how many people see that Pavo is a daily dropper and conclude that he's not as good as a weekly dropper. He drops at least 5 energy per collection, and many times more energy, plus 2235 coins. If you take the weekly average, he drops about 40+ energy plus 15,000+ coins per week. That's a net of 35+ energy per week plus 15k coins. That's to me at least as good as a weekly ali.

I believe there's a general misbelief that all daily energy droppers are worse than weekly alis. Daily energy droppers actually have several different types.
    - There're the low, 2 energy minimum droppers. Energy wise, they're terrible, but they often drop other stuff.
    - Then there are the 4 energy minimum droppers. Despite the lower energy amount, some of these have great extra drops, such as my favorite rainbow alis, unicorns, and armored alis. IMO, the armored alis for example are even better than the weekly, since they frequently drop armors, mithrils, and many times they drop 20, 50, 100 energy.
    - There're also the 5 energy minimum group. They drop at least 5 energy per collection, often more, plus a huge amount of coins. On average, they drop a net of 35 energy per week (compared to 39 energy from a weekly ali). Factoring in the nice amount of coins, 15k coins per week compared to 500 coins from a classic weekly ali, they're not worse than a weekly ali at all, if not better, depending on how you look at it.

Of course these comparisons assume you log in the game daily. If you want to log in less frequently or if you prefer a large burst of energy then weekly alis are more suitable. Playing style aside, from a pure arithmetic point of view, please don't go hating on all the dailies There're good ones, and Pavo's one of them.

Farm Supplier
    I just noticed, the "store" icon on Apotramus bloom plants is greyed out and they cannot be put into the storage. Does anybody else have the same issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I just noticed, the "store" icon on Apotramus bloom plants is greyed out and they cannot be put into the storage. Does anybody else have the same issue?
    The bloom will be storeable after the event.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I finally finished. I love seeing people's realm pictures so I am sharing mine. I hope more players will finish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A4E927C2-A0BD-4F24-8D93-A901041CF2E0.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	58156