Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    I never got a gigantus. Ended up buying 2 of the traps for 20 gems each. So YES this is a major bug for Android users and since it is the weekend we are screwed.
    Same here. Ended up buying the traps also. If this is a bug they need to give everyone free gems. This is terrible. Maximus is the only thing spawning from the portal.

Rhino Keeper
    You can only have 2 and it has a 3 hour timer. Only I water each collection.
    @ShibuyaCloth has listed the limit on the Hollow at 1.

@Cheekyqueen20, you were able to buy 2?

Executive Chef
    When buying the Portalpillar Gigantus Trap for 20 gems, buy one at a time. My first trap dropped 2 Portalpillar Hides, so I only needed to buy 1 trap.

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    @ShibuyaCloth has listed the limit on the Hollow at 1.

@Cheekyqueen20, you were able to buy 2?
    Yes, I have 2

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    When buying the Portalpillar Gigantus Trap for 20 gems, buy one at a time. My first trap dropped 2 Portalpillar Hides, so I only needed to buy 1 trap.
    You need 6 hides to make 3 saddles to make 3 Oxas. I am not buying any more traps! Goal 11 and 12 are impossible without Gigantus spawning.

Executive Chef
    You need 6 hides to make 3 saddles to make 3 Oxas. I am not buying any more traps! Goal 11 and 12 are impossible without Gigantus spawning.
    Gigantus just spawned for me at the Portal.

Hi! So, still stuck waiting for the Apotranus Bloom to give me vines - I only received one! - and have only gotten one vine per collection so it's taking forever. how did some of you get two without spending gems? that seems sort of unfair?

Executive Chef
    The Oxa, which we start to hear about in Goal 9, is probably the blue animal about which we have been speculating. Time will tell!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackOrchid17 View Post
    Hi! So, still stuck waiting for the Apotranus Bloom to give me vines - I only received one! - and have only gotten one vine per collection so it's taking forever. how did some of you get two without spending gems? that seems sort of unfair?
    There was a bug in the beginning of the event that gave some players 2 free Blooms instead of 1.
    We were only supposed to get 1 so they fixed it. But people who alreaddy received them could keep them.
    I wish they would have given everyone the extra Bloom, but alas. We did get some extra recources to compensate so that?s something.
    I have 2 Blooms, but I bought the second one (to stress a bit less, and hopefully complete the event)

Executive Chef
    Just collected for the first time from the Hydronous Hollows. One dropped 2 Hydronous Water and the second Hydronous Hollow dropped none. So it is not a guaranteed drop.