Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradour1 View Post
    Thank you, I have emailed support but it says 3 to 8 days for response, so given up and bought one with gems otherwise I?ll not be able to get on with the event
    Ahh. 😥😣 Good luck with the Event!

I hope they'll surprise you and others stuck in similar issue and resolve the bug, so you'll have both the free one and your full gem's worth! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    I restarted no bloom for me
    Wow, another one stuck? S8, are you sure the Blooms are being credited appropriately since the fix? 😥

Quote Originally Posted by line1812 View Post
    Well the price in my (european) currency would convert to $7.50 USD if I brought it to the bank to have it exchanged is what I meant. So it must be some kind of tax. A tax of 50% is pretty high though
    Oh how strange, that is directly flipped. Must be some kind of international exchange conversion tax indeed. I'm glad everyone has a deal in their currency though, I assume this is what some old posts i've encountered meant about different Cost of Gems themselves in their RL currency too. I wonder if the relative deal is the same, 95% off vs what you'd pay regularly for the bundle? Presumably so?

Not sure, in any case enjoy your Permits! 🥰❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    The apotranus vine will be my stumbling block. Can't stand to wait. So I bought one for 65 gems. Hope that eases the tension.
    I already bought the package ($7.99 in Australia) and thought those extra vines would be enough, but maybe not. Love love love the expansion tickets S8.
    I think the little bluish animal's horns look more like a goat horns than a deer antlers, only it has a skunkupine ****** down it's back. Wondering what they will call it.

Wish I had known earlier about the drops from pigs. I was getting really frustrated with the perihelion hogs, getting only 2 muck from 10 hogs each collection. Now that I collected from pigs the new hogs are coughing up more muck. (Pun intended)
    It seems that one package or so helps get folks to around level 3-4-ish, there are plenty of drops that only unlock in later goals as i'm sure you're reading about so we won't get too far ahead in the Event itself with this first package... but ohhh those Expansion Permits. 😍❤️

The Goal that introduced the Event Perihelion Hog for purchase had fine print in the Goal description about collecting the muck from Perihelion Hogs or pigs. Once you collect enough of that item to check off the goal, that print disappears and if you try to look back at your goalbook for reference you just see the green checkmark without the little hint (same as the "Go" button disappears since you're "done" with that part and you can't just use it to be taken to wherever that item is in your realm after finishing that goal). I like the Community Events' setup because we have that neat reference sheet on the back of the goals so we can always check where to go from within our games, but for this type we have to catch or share the info ourselves first and reference the super helpful forum write-ups. ❤️
    It'll be easier to catch those little details once we receive the event info and SpiritWind is able to add it to the front page! 😊❤️

Thank you to everyone who shares info as always and to SpiritWind and Shibuya for championing the front page! 🥰❤️

And just Because I can't seem to write any responses without addendum: Thank you to support s8 coders devs and the wonderful game artists as well, while i'm at it! 🥰❤️
    The responsiveness as of late has been wonderful, there may be issues but seeing them handled makes me confident to continue financial support and invest time and energy into this game.
    Thank you all for making this game and forum such a lovely escape/diversion/entertainment/project game/obsession. To echo other players in this thread, i'm so very thankful to you all!

Have a wonderful day! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-08-21 at 10:25 PM.