Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    You need to make three Oxa. They will start dropping the ore on your first collection even if you are still making the others. Good luck.
    Thank you. Yes I’m definitely gonna need luck to finish lol

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone confirm if the oxa ever drop multiple ores? Without it even though i already have my 3 oxa placed, I don't think I'll be able to finish without gems even setting alarms for the middle of the night! Storm8, please consider making sure this is a guaranteed drop with a possibility of multiples.... for all our sanity and hope!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Now that I don't need hides, gigantus drops one everytime
    Lol for me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Pavo gave me 7 energy and 2235 coins on my first collect.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've not used a lot of energy to go forward. So far I've been able to make everything except the last 4 keys. Maybe there is still time to make it to the end. Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the oxa ever drop multiple ores? Without it even though i already have my 3 oxa placed, I don't think I'll be able to finish without gems even setting alarms for the middle of the night! Storm8, please consider making sure this is a guaranteed drop with a possibility of multiples.... for all our sanity and hope!
    The Oxa only drop 1 ore each.

Farm Supplier
    I have to make 5 more keys in less than 6 days. Doable???? I don't think so.

It would be nice if S8 could turn down the fangbeast spawn rate on cottages. I get those more than the caterpillar thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've not used a lot of energy to go forward. So far I've been able to make everything except the last 4 keys. Maybe there is still time to make it to the end. Good luck everyone.
    I am half way to my third key and that is only cos I happened to wake up in the night and do a collection. Can’t see how I can finish on time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    I have to make 5 more keys in less than 6 days. Doable???? I don't think so.

It would be nice if S8 could turn down the fangbeast spawn rate on cottages. I get those more than the caterpillar thing.
    They spawn from Farmhouses. Maybe you meant that, but just wanted to make sure you weren’t wasting energy.
    Farmhouses spawn Fangbeasts to alas.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Have you been collecting from your oxas these last few days? Chances are you've already made your first or even second key, then you can make it by diligently setting a timer and collect 5 times a day (you don't have to get up in the middle of the night, 5 collections can be done, for example at 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm and 11pm). If you haven't made any key yet, you'll have to manage 6 collections a day so you'll have to squeeze in a middle of the night collection. Or you can use 110 gems to buy the last key. Buy it from the goal book, not from the upgrade option.

This event is challenging, I found myself using a timer so I can squeeze in 5 collections a day. This is my first time ever that I have to resort to a timer, since normally I am usually finished within 3-5 days.

I do really think this event's format is insane, and it will alienate players, both those that spend gems and those that don't. When I spend gems, I'd like to spend it to get extra prizes, not so that I can finish an event. This format forces players to either play the game with an insane schedule or to spend gems just to finish. Neither will make us happy.

PS: I do, however, appreciate how easy it is to set a timer on iPhone. All I need is to tell Siri to set a 4 hour timer after my first collection in the day, then every time the timer buzzes, all I need to is to press "repeat", which set my timer to buzz again after 4 hours, log in my game, collect oxas, done.