Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    When you get to goal 10, the ability to craft them becomes available in the cavus cavern. The saddle that is required is made in the magic forge.

I'm just now making my 2nd saddle........

Has anyone crafted all 3 portalpillars? What is the secret craft and is it even worth going for?
    Last edited by lilkingdome; 01-12-21 at 11:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The hollows sporadic drops are ****ing me! I STILL don't have enough for my second saddle. Insanity. Please make it a guaranteed drop.

Fashion Designer
    I... Dialogue Excerpt from Goal 11, after being told we just need one more thing (larvae to make the portal keys ) :

Ruler: "Well, you never said it was going to be easy. "
    Old Thomas: "I did not." 😥

😕

Edit: Woop so this looks like a response to people, it's not; I just saw that dialogue in game (literally just now) and felt like it was a cheeky pre-written response to this event type's challenging nature so came in to share before catching up.
    I do realize I should have a sense of humor about it and it's a nice touch to the storyline (since who could ever be mad at Old Thomas ? ❤️ .... well, other than Ruler being disgruntled when he fails to write a letter that he'll be gone during the Mermaid questline 'cause he's normally sooooo good at communication [taking forever to write Agnes back nonwithstanding 😉 ] and hm what else ) but my immediate reaction was still " 😕 "
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-12-21 at 12:15 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Higher level only needs 6 portal blocks. I now have 2 extra blocks
    Seriously? You mean for level 7? So, same as for the Leben before that? What about the beams and rope? Are those numbers correct?

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    By the way, I just sent you a neighbor invite and hopped over for a visit. You are doing a lot better than I was at 23!
    Thank you! My career has a slow period right now, so I needed to pass the time with something, lol!

I almost finished the Christmas one, but figured I was too low level when it started, so I skipped the first few days. Ah, well. Next time!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Seriously? You mean for level 7? So, same as for the Leben before that? What about the beams and rope? Are those numbers correct?
    Never mind, my bad. I'm sorry for the false alarm. The info provided by SW is correct. 8 blocks indeed.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the follow-up, Melany! And not to worry, we've all gotten things mixed up before, haha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    Has anyone crafted all 3 portalpillars? What is the secret craft and is it even worth going for?
    I would love to know this tooooooo

Executive Chef
    I was lucky to get 2 waters on my last hollow collection, so I am a few hours ahead of my earlier projection.

TIP:

I spawned a gigantus while the third Oxa was crafting. I did NOT defeat it. Once goal 11 started I was able to defeat 2 gigantus right a way. Both dropped the larvae.