Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bdimaster View Post
    Same here. I am at level 4 on the portal already and still only one bloom.
    There is supposed to be only 1 bloom. A lucky few got a second bloom but it was as a result of the bug that prevented anyone from seeing the first bloom until they did a restart. S8 fixed the bug and let the lucky few keep the second bloom. SgtBeebo explained this in post #60.
    Last edited by are1000; 01-10-21 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Added reference to SgtBeebo’s post

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I noticed that it's listed 280 energy per day to finish. I am in the higher bracket without a lot of energy droppers yet. 280 energy would be 7 times using 40 energy every two hours for 14 hours? I'm dyslexic with math so not sure I've got that. I hope I am wrong about the numbers. I'm about to update the portal to level 5. Am I a lot farther behind everyone?
    Well, I have quite a few daily and weekly energy droppers and I won?t be able to upgrade the portal to Level 5 till tomorrow morning. I don?t think I am behind.

Farm Supplier
    I was lucky enough to keep the 2nd bloom. I'm trying to get more glow stones. Do these only come from the smallest portalpillar? And what is the easiest way to spawn him?
    Also I've had no luck spawning a gigantus one
    Last edited by Belladonna12; 01-10-21 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Mis type

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I was lucky enough to keep the 2nd bloom. I'm trying to get more glow stones. Do these only come from the smallest portalpillar? And what is the easiest way to spawn him?
    The eclipsed elm tree and regular trees chopped, but I don't get one every tree for the smallest portalpillar.

Executive Chef
    I have been growing and chopping the Eclipsed Elm, which spawns the small Portalpillar, which may drop a Glow Stone. This has been the best way for me to get the stones. However, sometimes I chop the whole Eclipsed Elm and do not get a Portalpillar to spawn. This is not a problem since the wait time for other necessary items is quite long. Good luck with spawning the Gigantus.

Executive Chef
    My portipillar gigantus drop rate is at 25%. The first 2 dropped a hide but the next 6 have not dropped one.

The ponds are 50%, each collection only 1 pond will drop the hydronous water.

Executive Chef
    The gigantus spawns in goal 9 from the portal. A few players have reported that only maximus spawns from the portal and they are on the Android platform. You may have to wait till Monday for S8 staff to fix the bug.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Not happy, seems very unfair for S8 to let some benefit from the glitch instead of taking the item away, I think they have done that in the past. I have asked 4 of the neighbours I regularly talk to, they all have 2 blooms. 3 have replied so far and all got the second one from the glitch, they didn?t buy one with gems. I know it?s only 65 gems someone will say but I only spend gems and money on things that work towards long term goals like expansions etc. I think we should get another vine giving bloom. I expect to get held up by the 12 hr item, not something else.
    I agree with this. They should have just let people keep them and give everyone two blooms. It's as if they gave 65 gems to some players and not others!!! Happy people would have spent money/gems on other things instead, instead they created grudge. People with grudge do not spend money.

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be getting Lunar Wood and Portapillars from any tree except Red Acer. Zero from Red Acers. Anyone else can confirm?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I agree with this. They should have just let people keep them and give everyone two blooms. It's as if they gave 65 gems to some players and not others!!! Happy people would have spent money/gems on other things instead, instead they created grudge. People with grudge do not spend money.
    In the last event, I was one of the unlucky ones who reached the two goals where chests of energy were the prize but no energy was given. So S8 made up for it by giving everyone gifts whether they were affected or not, but we still lost the energy we'd won. I think S8 tries to be fair, but in the last event everyone benefited from the bug and in this one only some were able to benefit with the second bloom. I was lucky enough to get the second bloom this time.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.