Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Collecting coins for crafting portalpillars is a problem for me due to time shortage, and actually I don't like their drops and appearance neither. Do you think this event is doable if I don't craft any portalpillar? Or will they drop something necessary for fulfilling the next chapters?
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Is $4.99 USD roughly equal to $7.50 in your local currency?
    It's either Exchange Rates (probably not since that fluctuates, though it would be simplest if $4.99 USD = $7.50 value in your currency) or some weird "foreign currency tax" exchange surcharge ("foreign" meaning not the same country the company is based in, so they'd have to charge more of your currency to make the same amount due to tax on exchange or customs or something) or local laws (Aren't these technically online purchases?) Just a guess, i'm sure there's an official answer somewhere.

In other words, i'm leaning towards it's probably the same equivalent value in our currency's purchasing power but the number we see is different due to some kind of currency exchange, international taxes if relevant (again I have no idea), or other charge the company faces to get the $ into their accounts. 😊
    Well the price in my (european) currency would convert to $7.50 USD if I brought it to the bank to have it exchanged is what I meant. So it must be some kind of tax. A tax of 50% is pretty high though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Are we limited to ONE binary bulb? I received the slime/bulb/petals/ropes goal, bought a bulb, placed it, now it is no longer in the market. Closed and restarted, still not in the market. With a 12 hour timer, I don't see how this is supposed to work.
    Yes, one Binary Bulb is all we get. It is a very long time to wait.

Farm Supplier
    Waiting around like everyone else for the 12 hour bulb. Using all my energy to keep collecting event resources. I so appreciate the advance views from SW and Shibuyacloth. Anyone yet know how much slime, muck, vine, lunar wood, glow stone etc that we need? I still rely on the daily energy, hoping I’m not wasting it by over-collecting. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Waiting around like everyone else for the 12 hour bulb. Using all my energy to keep collecting event resources. I so appreciate the advance views from SW and Shibuyacloth. Anyone yet know how much slime, muck, vine, lunar wood, glow stone etc that we need? I still rely on the daily energy, hoping I?m not wasting it by over-collecting. Thanks!!
    If this event continues to follow Kung Who Panda, here?s what I have for upgrades for levels 5 to 7:
    Lunar wood: 65 Apotranus vine: 78 Perihelion muck: 114 Glow stones: 38 Binary petals: 13 Portalpillar slime: 52
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60805686-DF77-4780-BB78-D0B01A96A4E6.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	58109

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyandcopper View Post
    If this event continues to follow Kung Who Panda, here?s what I have for upgrades for levels 5 to 7:
    Lunar wood: 65 Apotranus vine: 78 Perihelion muck: 114 Glow stones: 38 Binary petals: 13 Portalpillar slime: 52

Awesome! Thanks for the info and only over on the slime so far

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyandcopper View Post

So if we need 38 petals, 12 hour timer, 2 collections per day, that would be 19 days. There better be multiple drops or another one as a reward.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So if we need 38 petals, 12 hour timer, 2 collections per day, that would be 19 days. There better be multiple drops or another one as a reward.
    Only need 13.

Ive collected from the perihelion hog 4 times (with a two hour timer) without a single drop of perihelion muck. Im not sure how im supposed to be able to make 2 portal blocks, let alone what tasks come next at this rate. And the portalpillar coin drops have also been so low. I battled multiple and ended up with only 5 coins, with some ?battles? not dropping a single coin. Anyone else having bad drop rates?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    As federerGOAT said, we only need 13 of those. I think you misread because it said "Glow stones: 38 Binary petals: 13" in kellyandcopper's post. The 38 refers to the glow stones, then you have to imagine a comma or semicolon before "perals: 13". ;-) 13 is eminently doable in the 10-12 days most of us will have left when our binary bloom is ready to collect from for the first time.