Page 17 of 73 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    G'day all,anyone know if the gigantic portalpillar is spawning from anything? I've tried pretty much everything that's not trees or farmhouses,as they spawn the other two,but got nothing.
    It’ll spawn from The Portal once it’s upgraded to LVL5.
    So from Goal 9 onwards.

Rhino Keeper
    Are we only able to purchase ONE extra Apotranus Bloom...so we can only have two in total?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Are we only able to purchase ONE extra Apotranus Bloom...so we can only have two in total?
    Appears to be 2 total only, I was only able to purchase 1 on both my accounts, then it disappeared from the market.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Collecting coins for crafting portalpillars is a problem for me due to time shortage, and actually I don't like their drops and appearance neither. Do you think this event is doable if I don't craft any portalpillar? Or will they drop something necessary for fulfilling the next chapters?
    Thank you in advance.
    Yes you can complete this event without crafting the 3 portalpillars. They are a side quest like how we collect faeries and craft items in the faerie atrium for other events.

Rhino Keeper
    How did you know that you could collect from pigs. It worked. Thank you! Why didn?t I know that. Did it tell you or you just figured it out. Is there any other information you can give us. Why go to the pond ? It also drops from white pigs and the flesh color ones. I did not try the black ones.

Thank again. I wish there was another place to get the flower drops. Maybe the blue flowers. Lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Appears to be 2 total only, I was only able to purchase 1 on both my accounts, then it disappeared from the market.
    Ok, thanx

Rhino Keeper
    I am guessing the higher level the portal is the more drops of the coins. Hopefully. Because the spawning of it is terrible. I chopped up 20 trees r more and only got 11 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    How did you get so far ? You crafted one and collected tooo wow

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    I am guessing the higher level the portal is the more drops of the coins. Hopefully. Because the spawning of it is terrible. I chopped up 20 trees r more and only got 11 coins.
    Coins are random from the portal. You are not guaranteed to get any.

Try the farmhouses. The portalpillar that can be found in the farmhouses gives more coins.

As to how I got so far, I saved my energy for about a week before this event so I had energy stored that could be used for getting the event items or coins.

Fashion Designer
    The apotranus vine will be my stumbling block. Can't stand to wait. So I bought one for 65 gems. Hope that eases the tension.
    I already bought the package ($7.99 in Australia) and thought those extra vines would be enough, but maybe not. Love love love the expansion tickets S8.
    I think the little bluish animal's horns look more like a goat horns than a deer antlers, only it has a skunkupine ****** down it's back. Wondering what they will call it.

Wish I had known earlier about the drops from pigs. I was getting really frustrated with the perihelion hogs, getting only 2 muck from 10 hogs each collection. Now that I collected from pigs the new hogs are coughing up more muck. (Pun intended)