Page 38 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I don't see how I can finish this. I'm still stuck on making oxa. Water and hide drop rates are awful. Being on Android, there was no compensation for more than 24 hrs without gigantus. Then the keys! Even without sleep, I don't see me finishing, but I keep going lol. Next time there's an event like this, I will probably skip it. I keep hoping S8 will see how bad this is, and change/increase seriously the drop rates....a girl can dream, lol. Or, perhaps, give us extra time.

Good luck, all K ♡

Rhino Keeper
    Just got 3 waters on my last collection as well. yay! Makes up for one of my previous cruddy collections

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Look at the page 1 of this thread, it gives all info on the goals in this event. You need to be at goal 10 to craft an oxa. 2 hides per oxa for crafting and 3 oxa max.
    I'm pretty disappointed to see the 3 max on oxa. I have one, with a second on the way, but even collecting 4 times a day (which I couldn't do anyway) times 3, at 75% drop rate, that's 9 a day. There are only eight days (plus a few hours) left. It's not going to happen.
    If ore was a guaranteed drop, or a multi-drop with an average of 1, it's a possibility. Or let us keep making the oxa so that after a few days we had five or six to collect from.

Fashion Designer
    I agree that oxas' drops make this event very challenging for most people. Oxas have a guaranteed, fixed drop rate of 1 ore per collection. With a 4 hour timer, the most dedicated player would collect 15 ores per day (5 collections from 3 oxas). Since you need 108 ores, that'll take 7.2 days. We only have 8 days left now. You can see how tight it is for most folks. Only players that log in every 4 hours for the next 7 days, assuming they have all 3 oxas by the end of today, will finish. You have no wiggle room. This is by far the most challenging event I've seen.

Executive Chef
    I have just used gems to get waters for my last saddle but I can only do 4 collections a day so I can’t see how I will finish without using more gems. I have never had an issue with timing before. Luckily I have some gems saved up by you shouldn’t need to use gems to complete an event where you are logging in constantly.

Fashion Designer
    The figures really don't work. Not enough time left.
    I still need 4 more h' water.
    I bought two of the early packages, really over the top for me.
    S8 is this how we are repaid for spending money? An event that even after the early boosts, cannot be finished.

Please change something. Maybe reduce the number of ores per key. Pretty please.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 01-12-21 at 05:20 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I agree that oxas' drops make this event very challenging for most people. Oxas have a guaranteed, fixed drop rate of 1 ore per collection. With a 4 hour timer, the most dedicated player would collect 15 ores per day (5 collections from 3 oxas). Since you need 108 ores, that'll take 7.2 days.
    I would add, the most dedicated player who's willing to sacrifice their sleep.
    Even 4 collections per day interfere with 8 hours sleep.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    Has anyone crafted all 3 portalpillars? What is the secret craft and is it even worth going for?
    As far as I know, there IS no secret craft.

I posted this earlier.........If you have a previous building from another event like the buzzing workshop or the red and white warrior dojo tent, take a look inside. The ? locked by goal is what is left after the event is finished. So I think we get 3 different sized portalpillars to craft, and one oxa craft that we do 3 times - so 4 actual craft options.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    Has anyone crafted all 3 portalpillars? What is the secret craft and is it even worth going for?
    No secret craft, just the 3 portapillars and the oxa. Once you have made the 3 oxas and 3 of the portapillars, whatever size, that?s it, no crafts left. Everything is grey. I have stored mine, also stored one if the hollows as I don?t think I need it for anything anymore. I have set everything up, just waiting for the little alien is it Pavo to pop in the gap. Sorry, could add a pic but not sure how.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B933B1C-C783-42D6-BE6A-35B0C9A980D8.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	231.4 KB 
ID:	58133
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 01-12-21 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Hopefully add picture!

Executive Chef
    My first two Oxa spawned a gigantus but the third did not.