Page 69 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    That was one of the most frustrating and unpleasant event these past few months... even though I can play a tad more since I work from home, I will not be able to finish this event on time since I need something called sleep and I still need to do my job! I did set timers and all, but there is a limit! Having at least two bottlenecks for the same event and no adventures to be able to compensate is awful game development. Really disappointed in this event.

Farm Supplier
    Little tip. I?ve been crafting 1-5 gems in the royal exchange. When the portal gets to 29:99 I use one gem to get the monster. I wasn?t gonna be able to finish the event if not for this. Have 1 more key to make

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    If you have the gems, it's only 2 gems to speed up the portal, it might be worth it for you to get the larvae you need. The prizes for this event are great, both a combined energy and coin dropper and what is hopefully (as was the case with both piggy and panda event prizes) a guaranteed trade ticket dropper that also drops golden items and expansion permits.
    I don?t actually have gems to spare, I spent all but 8 of them speeding up timers trying to make oxa saddles. BUT... I kept plugging away, and now that the Oxas are also occasionally spawning the gigantic portalpillars, I think I can make it. In my secondary kingdom, I?m currently crafting key #6! And in my primary kingdom, I?m 4 larvae away from key #6. If I can get 1 of them before school, I think I can get the rest after school. I?m in the pacific time zone, so it?s going to be close.
    Thanks so much for the encouragement!

Executive Chef
    Very unlikely to make it unless I get up every hour all night, or spend gems (not interested in doing that for a daily energy dropper, cute as it is). And I will be busy watching the inauguration in the morning!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Very unlikely to make it unless I get up every hour all night, or spend gems (not interested in doing that for a daily energy dropper, cute as it is). And I will be busy watching the inauguration in the morning!
    From what I understand Pavo is one of the best daily Energy droppers there is. (5+ Energy)
    + You won't just be doing it for Pavo, but also for a completed Level 7 Portal, that is gonna be a Trade Ticket dropper with a chance for Expansion Permits.
    I don't know if it is confirmed this will be a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper (just like Piggy Cottage and Bamboo Grove) but chances are high it will be.
    That are 2 excellent prizes.
    With the speed up time for the portal only being 2 Gems, I would seriously look at what it would cost you to finish.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    That was one of the most frustrating and unpleasant event these past few months... even though I can play a tad more since I work from home, I will not be able to finish this event on time since I need something called sleep and I still need to do my job! I did set timers and all, but there is a limit! Having at least two bottlenecks for the same event and no adventures to be able to compensate is awful game development. Really disappointed in this event.
    Worst event ever. I even bought an extra purple plant for gems and I wont be able to finish.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    From what I understand Pavo is one of the best daily Energy droppers there is. (5+ Energy)
    + You won't just be doing it for Pavo, but also for a completed Level 7 Portal, that is gonna be a Trade Ticket dropper with a chance for Expansion Permits.
    I don't know if it is confirmed this will be a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper (just like Piggy Cottage and Bamboo Grove) but chances are high it will be.
    That are 2 excellent prizes.
    With the speed up time for the portal only being 2 Gems, I would seriously look at what it would cost you to finish.
    Good luck!
    With less than 13 hours to go I have 3 more portal keys to make. This event was ridiculous in its expectations, really. I have plenty energy droppers, plenty energy and am always maxed out on trade tickets, no matter how fast I try to make expansion permits. These prizes are not worth me losing sleep over. And while I would buy the value pack to complete it, there is only one portal key per 9.99 value pack. I'm not spending $30 to get three keys. That is just ridiculous.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Poor drops of what exactly, if I may ask? The Oxas now drop 2-3 portal ores at each collection! If yours doesn't, force close and restart your game and if that doesn't fix it, definitely contact support!
    If you mean they don't spawn the Portalpillar Gigantus every time, yeah, that's true, unfortunately. The only bright side is that the Portal is only 2 gems to speed up to be able to spawn a new Portalpillar Gigantus.

ETA: Sorry, just saw your edit. You did mean the spawn. Yeah, I know, that's still very random...
    After a time set every hour and yes also a couple of gems I finished this event (thanks for the idea). But with work at home and kids scholing also at home it wasn?t fun to play at the ending. I love the idea and new caracters in the kingsize but I think I skipp the next event to take a rest (working at my kingdom mmmmm what to do first ;-) ).

Fashion Designer
    I finished this yesterday with no gems. I only had to set a timer for one day to spawn the portal caterpillar thing every hour.

Unimpressed that the portal gives only XP and that I'm stuck with that unstorable flower for now. But, it's done!

Executive Chef
    We won't know the real drops from the completed Portal til the event officially ends today.
    And just a honest question- how can a player be maxed on trade tickets when there are expansion permits to be made for the explorers permits?
    But maybe they're fully expanded
    Maybe I'll see that better when I'm a little further along.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-20-21 at 08:04 AM.