Page 34 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Hydronous hollow is now dropping hydronous water every time from both (last two times I collected) instead of 50%. S8 must have adjusted...my thanx
    Not for me. I have just collected from both hollows and only got 1 water.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Not for me. I have just collected from both hollows and only got 1 water.
    I will continue to monitor it. I am at around 33% drop rate.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. Still low drop rate for the Hydro.... water so still 2 Oxas short although I’m a regular player.
    And that done im worried about all those larvae we’ll need.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    I got 0 Hydronous Water from my 2 Hollows just now too. 😅

( I think it knows I wanted to get my last saddle crafting before breakfast. 😂 /sigh )

Thanks for the heads up, Stymie! My Oxa (though not every time) and Level 5 Portal (still a guaranteed spawn) have actually started spawning the Portalpillar Gigantus still in Goal 10. No larvae yet 'til Goal 11 though as you've mentioned, but it's good to know! ❤️

Hope everyone's drops pick up! 😥❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    YES, definitely agree, last package deal was half the price and 10 expansion permits! Went a bit overboard myself...wooohoooo
    Nice! ~ Woohoo ~ 🥰❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-12-21 at 12:52 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    OK, I've gone through all the posts since SgtBeeBo said they were looking into the Gigantus issue now and have not found a single additional post by S8 since. Yes, the Gigantus now spawns on Android devices, but there's been absolutely no apology let alone any kind of compensation for the easily two days lost for the many players affected by this! I expect (and you usually do) better, S8! Really disappointed by how this has been handled.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    My game has been sluggish lately so I looked into my storage and behold! CS was taking up over 9GB. I checked my iPad and my game there is only taking up just over 250MB. I do play a lot more on my phone, but a there's no reason for the game to take up that much storage.

I deleted and reinstalled the game on my phone. It took a while to repopulate my kingdom but now it's only taking up under 200MB. If your game is acting up a lot with a lot of freezes or sudden shutdowns maybe you can also try deleting and reinstalling.

I wonder if this is something S8 can look into for us?

Thanks.
    Melany, if you go to the apps menu in your phone's settings, you should be able to delete game data from your phone. This has the same effect as deleting and reinstalling, but without the hassle of the reinstallation process. I know that deleting app data sounds scary, but your progress in saved on S8 servers, so nothing is lost. Just like with deleting the app.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I noticed that it's listed 280 energy per day to finish. I am in the higher bracket without a lot of energy droppers yet. 280 energy would be 7 times using 40 energy every two hours for 14 hours? I'm dyslexic with math so not sure I've got that. I hope I am wrong about the numbers. I'm about to update the portal to level 5. Am I a lot farther behind everyone?

I feel badly for players on Android devices. I really hope they get a quick fix in for you.
    G'day Teika(luv the name&#128525
    Yeah,I remember the days of that 40 energy scenario. Run around,use my 40⚡️,wait,then run around some more. Looong time ago😉,tho I did miss the much coveted love shack. Always things on this game that are unfair. Like the fact that some folks got a second bloom thingy,yet the rest of us have to buy one. 65 gems aren't easy to come by,unless you want to spend hard earned $$$,which I have done in the past,but refuse to do so now. Hence my previous post. Again,I'd like to throw out the question,s8, why can't we have a gem confirmation button? Maybe shibuya or zoroak,or someone else more gifted than moi,can start a thread. I know I might be putting a target on my back,but,oh well. Bigger issues in the world today,and s8 seem to forget who pays the bills sometimes. Much like my boss,who expects me to risk my neck whilst they cruise around in their luxury Mercedes . Sorry SW😘,if I've gone off topic. A few🍺🍺🍺🍺has loosened my👅🤣

Fashion Designer
    roksta72, Here's the Gem Confirmation Button Suggestion thread from the Suggestions forum 😊

All the way from 2017 to now with consistent requests (though some merged in from other threads) though i'm sure requests predate even that...

Rhino Keeper
    I've used my lunch hour for a few back-of-the-envelope calculations. The more I think about this, the angrier I get.

First, the Portalpillar Larvae: We need a total of 84. By the time I'll be able to start collecting larvae, I'll have approximately 8 days left in the event (given my time zone). That will mean I'll have to collect 10-11 times per day, which is doable given the 1-hour timer of the Portal but absolutely crazy given my real life obligations like work.

Even worse, the Portal Ore: If the drop rate of 75% is correct, that's 48 collections from all three Oxas. If I am able to collect 5 times a day (only possible with timers and if I start at 7 am and collect every four hours until 11 pm), I would need more than 9 days to collect all the Ore required for high level players. That's more than is currently left in the event, and I haven't even finished crafting my first Oxa yet due to the hold-up for players on Android devices.
    Now let's suppose the drop rate is 100%, so each collection from an Oxa yields one Portal Ore. That's still 36 rounds of collection in total, which translates to a little over 7 days if I manage 5 collections per day. That would be close but possible. However, it is doubtful I'll be able to collect 5 times a day, particularly during the weekend when I generally don't get up at 7 am.

Unless someone is about to tell me that sometimes more than one Ore drops per collection or that there's some other vital piece of information I have missed (in which case I apologize!), I don't see how this event can be finished on time for the vast majority of players. I'm about as far in the game as I could be given that I play on Android. I've had decent drop rates so far and energy is not an issue for me. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm thinking that if I'm unable to finish without spending gems, a substantial number of other players will be in the same situation. I understand making events somewhat challenging, but this is ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    I'm also desperate to hear of any multi ore drops, I will have my 3rd Oxa ready by tomorrow morning by which time I will have 9 ores, that means I have to collect another 99. I don't see myself collecting more than 4 per day realistically, so that's 8 days x 4 collections x 3 Oxa's = 96 ores (in case of a 100% guaranteed drop of 1 ore per collection). So far I received an ore every time and I'm VERY unsettled by hearing that the droprate might be 75% and not 100%. I guess that means waking up in the middle of the night for a week? Events have always been doable for me, even piggy and panda who were similar to this one, but this seems to be much much tighter than ever before.

AND on top of that I will have to fight gigantic portalpillars bascially EVERY WAKING HOUR for a week? Yikes!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    I hoped the timer of the Oxa would be fixed (2 hours instead of 4) Why change this?
    And I definitely expected more information and compensation from S8, especially for Android users.
    This event is not exactly running smoothly and it prevents me from enjoying any of it. (+it's far to taxing on real life, even my boyfriends noticed there is 'something going on' in my game)