Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    I’m having a hard time collecting cold stone to make portal blocks. I’ve been ****ing the portal pillars and haven’t received one from them.

The only ones I have received are from the first value pack.

Am I doing something wrong? Up to level 7.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are you fighting the ones that spawn from trees? That's probably a stupid question, but those are the ones that drop the stones.
    I know that for sure but honestly I can't remember if the ones from farmhouses do or don't.

Adding: just those spawned from trees. And from reading back thru some posts any tree should work just like the featured one in market.
    The Portalpillar that spawns from Farmhouses only drops the pink potion to make the Portal Rope.
    For the Stones you need to spawn them from Trees indeed.
    Good luck redpenny!

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    ..... Apotranus bloom still not storable, can't store my grown Eclipsed Elms either though I did store the saplings immediately before putting them back out to try to make them storable 樂
    Binary bulb, Oxa, hydronous pond all have working storage options.
    Strange you can't store the Elms. Maybe they changed it.. I'm trying one myself now, just to check. (already have 60 in my inventory)

I thought I read at the beginning of the event S8 said the Apotranus Bloom would be storable post event.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I gave up and gem skipped my last three portal keys to get Pavo. Mr. P is a daily energy dropper.
    But we still have a week, and if you only needed to buy 3 Portal Key's you're probably further ahead than anyone.
    But thanks for the info! Does he look good? (I hoped he would be a weekly, considering all the trouble/timers we have to go though to get him)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-13-21 at 11:42 PM.