Page 24 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm on Android and my Portal spawned the Portalpillar maximus instead of the gigantus. So yeah, it really does seem to make a difference which platform we are on. This is bad...
    If I remember the panda event correctly, You should be ok waiting until Monday for the fix. Spend today gathering materials for the beams, blocks and vines.

S8 has fixed the problem with crafting the three items so that we can begin collecting as soon as the first of three is crafted.

ALSO, someone should start a thread in the bugs section. Each android user should comment on the thread.

My second gigantus spawn did not drop a hide.
    Both ponds dropped 1 water.

No second bloom -even in my inventory after force closing

Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Oh no! I force closed and restarted but did not find the second bloom in my inventory. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
    Same here. I am at level 4 on the portal already and still only one bloom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekyqueen20 View Post
    Most definitely a platform problem. I have 4 games all Android no gigantus from the portal on any of them. I skipped making the final two oxa by paying 180 gems (if I remember correctly). That is after buying two traps to make the first saddle at a cost of 20 each. After collecting from oxa's they have spawned the gigantus. THANKFULLY. So good news for Android users on that since so many are needed in final push. Oxa's save the day. However, I don't think I am willing to use 220 gems each on my other games to move on.
    You should email S8 support. In my experience, they have been good at rectifying issues due to coding errors or missing prizes, including issuing gem refunds where appropriate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Yes, hides are a random drop from gigantus spawns (have had 2 once), but you only need 6 and should get them fairly rapidly due to 1h portal collection time.

Hydronous hollows can very rarely drop 0, 2 or 3 hydronous waters but usually only drop 1. Apotranus blooms mostly drop 1 vine but again very rarely drop 2. I can’t remember if these ever drop 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    If I remember the panda event correctly, You should be ok waiting until Monday for the fix. Spend today gathering materials for the beams, blocks and vines.

S8 has fixed the problem with crafting the three items so that we can begin collecting as soon as the first of three is crafted.

ALSO, someone should start a thread in the bugs section. Each android user should comment on the thread.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. S8 generally makes up for these issues one way or another. I'm definitely waiting until tomorrow and not spending gems in the meantime.

Also, you are probably right that the bugs section is the right place for this...

ETA: I've started a thread in the bugs section, if anyone wants to chime in there. I tried posting a link here but for some reason that didn't work...
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 01-10-21 at 08:15 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post

ETA: I've started a thread in the bugs section, if anyone wants to chime in there. I tried posting a link here but for some reason that didn't work...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ndroid-devices

Rhino Keeper
    Many thanks, Zoroak!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Yes, hides are a random drop from gigantus spawns (have had 2 once), but you only need 6 and should get them fairly rapidly due to 1h portal collection time.

Hydronous hollows can very rarely drop 0, 2 or 3 hydronous waters but usually only drop 1. Apotranus blooms mostly drop 1 vine but again very rarely drop 2. I can’t remember if these ever drop 3.
    Once you get the gigantus spawn be prepared for low hide drops. Mine are less than 50 percent. (As mentioned above, we only need 6, 2 to complete goal 9). It shouldn't be a problem because the hydronous waters are also random and the collection wait time for those is 3 hours. We need 8 waters to complete goal 9 and 24 total.

Executive Chef
    It’s the number of portalpillar larvae and portalpillar ore that worry me, looking at page 1. Only got 1 ore from the first collection from the Oxa (4h collection time, you can make 3 Oxa).

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I noticed that it's listed 280 energy per day to finish. I am in the higher bracket without a lot of energy droppers yet. 280 energy would be 7 times using 40 energy every two hours for 14 hours? I'm dyslexic with math so not sure I've got that. I hope I am wrong about the numbers. I'm about to update the portal to level 5. Am I a lot farther behind everyone?

I feel badly for players on Android devices. I really hope they get a quick fix in for you.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 01-10-21 at 10:40 AM.