Page 44 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I can?t seem to store my Apotronus bloom. Sorry if this has been covered already, but anyone else having this problem?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I can?t seem to store my Apotronus bloom. Sorry if this has been covered already, but anyone else having this problem?
    I can't store mine either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Lovely chatting going on amidst all the onerous challenge of this event and bugs. : )

Another bug, unfortunately - the purple portalpillers (love the alliteration) that my oxas spawn drop... hide. We don't need any more hide after the oxas are all crafted. Need the purple portalpillar larvae. Please. Anyone else have extra hides to cure with no saddles to make? : )
    My Gigantus (seems more maroon or pink ? vs the smallest portalpillars' deeper purple) still drop hides alongside the larvae (I'm in Goal 12 with 1 Portal Key crafted; drops likely don't turn off until event's end). Are you past Goal 11 and not getting any larvae at all?

~

Apotranus bloom still not storable, can't store my grown Eclipsed Elms either though I did store the saplings immediately before putting them back out to try to make them storable 🤔
    Binary bulb, Oxa, hydronous pond all have working storage options.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-13-21 at 07:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I can't store mine either.
    thank you! I guess they?ll get around to fixing it sooner or later.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    ... crafting my third today ...
    Is the general consensus that we cannot finish in time?
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    ... I’ve only been able to craft ONE oxa so far. Will I make it? ...
    SarahSN, if you are setting timers and collecting every 4hrs that you are awake you should just make it!

gridgirl, it doesn’t seem you have enough time to finish. I’m sorry.
    Maybe only concentrate on crafting the three Portalpillars.

Rhino Keeper
    I gave up and gem skipped my last three portal keys to get Pavo. Mr. P is a daily energy dropper.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Sorry girl I substitute teach, we start back next week and boy does work hamper playing the game.
    It doesn't seem doable, does it?
    One thing S8 doesn't seem to understand, we can't play the game all day when we work. I play on my iPad, so I couldn't take it into the office and play. I could only play before work and after work and evening. Not very good when we need to monitor every 2 hours. I've mentioned this to them several times as have others. They don't seem to listen. Plus that doesn't even take into consideration other things we have going on in our real lives. I wish they could figure out challenging ways to keep us all interested, but not the constant monitoring and I am getting tired of all the tapping for chopping trees, rocks, monsters, monster hunts, etc. Sometimes I wish there was a chop all for whatever the item is.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    I’m having a hard time collecting cold stone to make portal blocks. I’ve been ****ing the portal pillars and haven’t received one from them.

The only ones I have received are from the first value pack.

Am I doing something wrong? Up to level 7.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    I?m having a hard time collecting cold stone to make portal blocks. I?ve been ****ing the portal pillars and haven?t received one from them.

Are you fighting the ones that spawn from trees? That's probably a stupid question, but those are the ones that drop the stones.
    I know that for sure but honestly I can't remember if the ones from farmhouses do or don't.

Adding: just those spawned from trees. And from reading back thru some posts any tree should work just like the featured one in market.

Adding again:: Bigger Bubbles. I just saw your post below. I too just chopped the Eclipse elms, but several different players posted other trees worked.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-13-21 at 11:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redpenny View Post
    I?m having a hard time collecting cold stone to make portal blocks. I?ve been ****ing the portal pillars and haven?t received one from them.

Are you talking about the glow stones? Correct me people in case I?m wrong, but don?t they come from fighting the portalpillars that are triggered when chopping the eclipsed elms, the pretty pink trees that you grow. It?s not the farmhouse ones. Don?t want to send them down the wrong path. I never chopped any normal trees only the eclipsed elms.