Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Big Party Wall - 2021 Jan 05 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    I really like The Tables & Chairs, they were Cute! The recipes looks good & I like the goal prizes...

Fashion Designer
    Not a fan of the main goal prize, but the side goal prize is great!

Host(ess)
    I understand this is not the page to post old goal queries but feel previous posts are being overlooked... I’m still unable to move or store Ornamental Shopping scene from 1st Dec! If anyone is able to help please let me know what I can do
    Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kandds View Post
    I understand this is not the page to post old goal queries but feel previous posts are being overlooked... I?m still unable to move or store Ornamental Shopping scene from 1st Dec! If anyone is able to help please let me know what I can do
    Thank you
    There is nothing we can do on our end until the team issues a fix (some players have expanded their bakeries to fix the issue but that won't help if you're fully expanded). A Mod was contacted, in turn they contacted the team so they are aware of the issue but with the holidays, shut downs, etc. it may take some time. For any updates or further discussion, please visit the established bugs thread on the topic.

Executive Chef
    I had the same problem my ornament shopping was pass my store and it didn’t move for several days. I think just wait and be patient cuz it finally moved one day and I was happy.

Is it just me?

Birthday party goal wasn't done and just disappeared

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasykreations View Post
    Is it just me?

Birthday party goal wasn't done and just disappeared
    I finished the Side Goal yesterday so I'm not sure about it, but my main goal is still active without issue.

Feel like an idiot. Was further than I realized. Goal was completed duh me

Executive Chef
    Can someone post a picture of any second appliance recipes. I’m curious what the recipes look like. Thank you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast