Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Begging, begging, begging for new land!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nightclub Owner

Begging, begging, begging for new land!!!

Please, please, please, please give us new land!!!! I am at my breaking point as far as selling off duplicate habitats - most of which I originally paid Gold for - and also have hit my limit in the Stable. I want to keep buying the new habitats and collecting the new dragons that are issued every week/ten days but I just can't keep up!

If S8/Mods/Developers care at all about the players of this game, then PLEASE realize that many of us are at our wits end! I do not want to quit this game because I love it, but if I can't keep up then I will have to let it go which will break my heart
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Please, please, please, please give us new land!!!! I am at my breaking point as far as selling off duplicate habitats - most of which I originally paid Gold for - and also have hit my limit in the Stable. I want to keep buying the new habitats and collecting the new dragons that are issued every week/ten days but I just can't keep up!

If S8/Mods/Developers care at all about the players of this game, then PLEASE realize that many of us are at our wits end! I do not want to quit this game because I love it, but if I can't keep up then I will have to let it go which will break my heart
    Ditto for me. I, too, have spent much gold and I am very close to quitting the game.

Banned
    My golly me, how little we seem to remember it seems!

We begged, pleaded for over 2 years with no answer from the mods! It is all about control or have we all forgotten this.

I for one used to plead fortnightly about our plight to no avail, without any response from Storm8, for they require real currency to continue to develop this game.

They are not interested in the pleas of high level players who do not actually need to purchase gold as they have GPD. We are no longer the group of players who need to spend money so our calls for extra land go unanswered.
    Last edited by random59; 01-05-21 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    My golly me, how little we seem to remember it seems!

We begged, pleaded for over 2 years with no answer from the mods! It is all about control or have we all forgotten this.

I for one used to plead fortnightly about our plight to no avail, without any response from Storm8, for they require real currency to continue to develop this game.

They are not interested in the pleas of high level players who do not actually need to purchase gold as they have GPD. We are no longer the group of players who need to spend money so our calls for extra land go unanswered.
    I agree with you 100%! The very least S8 could do is respond.

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I agree with you 100%! The very least S8 could do is respond.
    One of the S8 employees on the Dragon Story team replied in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post

Hey, Amerirish! Thank you as well! I'm glad you've enjoyed the content! Hopefully, you'll find more to your liking on the way. Expansions require a lot of resources on our end so typically end up being difficult to implement, but I will certainly consult with my team to see what we may be able to do in the future.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    One of the S8 employees on the Dragon Story team replied in another thread:

Wow Flatfoot, consulting with your team to see what maybe able to be done in the future is not the answer!

The expansion plan should have been in development after the last one which to my recollection maybe was 2 to 3 years ago!

Forward thinking is needed by the developers, maybe less events and dragons!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow Flatfoot, consulting with your team to see what maybe able to be done in the future is not the answer!

The expansion plan should have been in development after the last one which to my recollection maybe was 2 to 3 years ago!

Forward thinking is needed by the developers, maybe less events and dragons!
    I'm officially out of land. Unless I want to rip up the few decorations I have left. I only have a few habitats remaining to place new dragons. It's a shame that they pump out 3-4-5 dragons every 7-10 days plus habitats but can't give us more land. This is not a new issue by any means.

Banned
    I think it goes beyond who is spending money and who is asking for help... DS no longer fills requirements to be in Android Google play store and S8 is very vague on answering if they are trying to get it up to standards and does not divulge the google deficits in the game.

If you look at their parent's website they advertise S8 games as Property Bros n regular Home Design...they seem to like games that contain the sub games of matching. So perhaps all the others are on autopilot and development is concentrated on those 2.

Sad state of affairs with S8. My island has some room yet but I am concerned on where the game is headed.

Executive Chef
    It will be nice to finally store habitats.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    They quit giving us expansion in Fantasy Forest Story over 2 years ago despite all the begging we did. Now they aren't even giving us events.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast