Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Begging, begging, begging for new land!!!

Banned
    IF S8 does find a way to add more space, I wonder if the updates will be available on Android! Since i have the game on my tablet, i can access it thru playstore but i don't know would an update show up. I wonder too if S8 is doing anything to have DS meet requirements to go back into the playstore. They haven't said what those failed requirements are either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    One of the S8 employees on the Dragon Story team replied in another thread:

Wow Flatfoot, consulting with your team to see what maybe able to be done in the future is not the answer!

The expansion plan should have been in development after the last one which to my recollection maybe was 2 to 3 years ago!

Forward thinking is needed by the developers, maybe less events and dragons!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Wow Flatfoot, consulting with your team to see what maybe able to be done in the future is not the answer!

The expansion plan should have been in development after the last one which to my recollection maybe was 2 to 3 years ago!

Forward thinking is needed by the developers, maybe less events and dragons!
    I'm officially out of land. Unless I want to rip up the few decorations I have left. I only have a few habitats remaining to place new dragons. It's a shame that they pump out 3-4-5 dragons every 7-10 days plus habitats but can't give us more land. This is not a new issue by any means.

Rhino Keeper
    I sold off all of my decorations long ago (I do keep gold ones, but store them). Now dumping any 3 dr habitat I can to replace with 5 dragon ones. The new dragons outpace my ability to afford new habitats and replace old ones. I'm hoping for another sale on Shimmering Shoals and other common 5s soon to make more space. But then even if they upgraded it with new land it probably would not be on Android so I'm playing a dead game anyway

Executive Chef
    Please allow us to store habitats for free, I love quads but cannot buy anymore because of space.

Majority of my habitats are premium, it is fair that a storage for habitats is free as we're already spending large amounts of gold on purchasing them.

Thank you.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    catle story just got a MAJOR new land upgrade. how about DS getting some too? CS has gotten several land upgrades over the past year/18 months
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moving this to the suggestions forum. Let's hope that we get more land soon!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    catle story just got a MAJOR new land upgrade. how about DS getting some too? CS has gotten several land upgrades over the past year/18 months
    Agreed. If CS can do it, why not DS and FS? It?s almost like CS is run by a completely different company. They frequently respond to player requests for minor tweaks in the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123