Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Begging, begging, begging for new land!!!

Nightclub Owner

Begging, begging, begging for new land!!!

Please, please, please, please give us new land!!!! I am at my breaking point as far as selling off duplicate habitats - most of which I originally paid Gold for - and also have hit my limit in the Stable. I want to keep buying the new habitats and collecting the new dragons that are issued every week/ten days but I just can't keep up!

If S8/Mods/Developers care at all about the players of this game, then PLEASE realize that many of us are at our wits end! I do not want to quit this game because I love it, but if I can't keep up then I will have to let it go which will break my heart
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Please, please, please, please give us new land!!!! I am at my breaking point as far as selling off duplicate habitats - most of which I originally paid Gold for - and also have hit my limit in the Stable. I want to keep buying the new habitats and collecting the new dragons that are issued every week/ten days but I just can't keep up!

If S8/Mods/Developers care at all about the players of this game, then PLEASE realize that many of us are at our wits end! I do not want to quit this game because I love it, but if I can't keep up then I will have to let it go which will break my heart
    Ditto for me. I, too, have spent much gold and I am very close to quitting the game.

Banned
    My golly me, how little we seem to remember it seems!

We begged, pleaded for over 2 years with no answer from the mods! It is all about control or have we all forgotten this.

I for one used to plead fortnightly about our plight to no avail, without any response from Storm8, for they require real currency to continue to develop this game.

They are not interested in the pleas of high level players who do not actually need to purchase gold as they have GPD. We are no longer the group of players who need to spend money so our calls for extra land go unanswered.
    Last edited by random59; 01-05-21 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    I think it goes beyond who is spending money and who is asking for help... DS no longer fills requirements to be in Android Google play store and S8 is very vague on answering if they are trying to get it up to standards and does not divulge the google deficits in the game.

If you look at their parent's website they advertise S8 games as Property Bros n regular Home Design...they seem to like games that contain the sub games of matching. So perhaps all the others are on autopilot and development is concentrated on those 2.

Sad state of affairs with S8. My island has some room yet but I am concerned on where the game is headed.

Executive Chef
    It will be nice to finally store habitats.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    They quit giving us expansion in Fantasy Forest Story over 2 years ago despite all the begging we did. Now they aren't even giving us events.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I wish we could store habitats then I could store my holiday habitats and rotate which habitats and dragons are out on my island.

Farm Supplier
    If you upgrade an island with 3 dragons for 500 gold, how many extra dragons does that give you on that island??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    If you upgrade an island with 3 dragons for 500 gold, how many extra dragons does that give you on that island??
    If you are talking about a basic element habitat (for instance a red rocks for fire type dragons), upgrading for 500 gold only gives you one additional slot, which is definitely not worth it in my opinion.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    So every time there's a new event I make a list of the new dragons that are issued. Take a look at what we are facing today alone in the first of three events for February:

Adorable
    Gildheart
    Dawnlight
    Blitz
    Bold
    Millenium
    Ballroom
    Crystal Charm

8 new dragons in one day! Where the heck are we supposed to put them?? The lack of land is so brutal! I wish so much that they would stop creating so many new dragons, events and habitats and focus on expanding land!!!!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast