Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No event?

Farm Supplier
    Is this it for the game? Kind of been going downhill for a while with activities. At least the server is still up. Any news anyone???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    Is this it for the game? Kind of been going downhill for a while with activities. At least the server is still up. Any news anyone???
    Yes, I have decided too not longer installing the game on my new phone. So I quite this game. Sorry guys for my loyal daily gem givers. Maby we meet again. Greetings to you all.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Did the event not show up for a good reason? I really love the events!

They give up
    But don?t have the courage to tell us

Executive Chef
    It would be nice to have a series of Valentine's Day events.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    I am glad the server is still up. I have an idea... if they’re no longer developing anything new for the game, give us all a parting gift of thousands of runes, enough to expand to every developed area. Since I can no longer mine, that would be the best gift ever!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I am glad the server is still up. I have an idea... if they’re no longer developing anything new for the game, give us all a parting gift of thousands of runes, enough to expand to every developed area. Since I can no longer mine, that would be the best gift ever!
    Yes if we could expand and use all the habitats and animals in our storage that would be wonderful!!!

I think it's the end of the game. I've been spending my time getting my land just the way I want, moving habitats around and moving animals within habitats. My only wish at this point is that they would make all land available for habitats. I've got a lot of space that I can't expand into. I've also got all these many decorations I've acquired over the years sitting in storage that I wish I could put on my island. So as a final gift to all the players, please make all land available for expansion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BellasNana View Post
    I think it's the end of the game. I've been spending my time getting my land just the way I want, moving habitats around and moving animals within habitats. My only wish at this point is that they would make all land available for habitats. I've got a lot of space that I can't expand into. I've also got all these many decorations I've acquired over the years sitting in storage that I wish I could put on my island. So as a final gift to all the players, please make all land available for expansion.
    Agreed!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Sad we didn't get a Valentine's Day event or even a sale.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast