Thread: Spellbound Dew and Ivy?s Hut

Farm Supplier

Spellbound Dew and Ivy?s Hut

Ivy s Hut gave me Spellbound Dew with every collection.
    Now I crafted an unicorn in the Mythic Research Center, to have more Spellbound Dew.
    The unicorn gives it once in the 22 hours.
    But Ivy s Hut stopped giving Spellbound Dew since then.
    Is this normal?
    I desperately need Spellbound Dew.
    No gems to spend.
    Thanks for any advice
    Butterfly

Fashion Designer
    Hello there! It sounds like you were having a lucky streak with Ivy for your needed item.
    Ivy's Hut can drop anywhere from 0-4 Spellbound Dew per collection, so it's totally legit not to get any. 😕

I've found that between my Unicorns and other sources I tend to stay near maxed on Spellbound Dew (when not crafting beams and such). I hope you're able to get those drops soon! ❤️

If you have any of these other sources mentioned in the Hub Inventory Guide, they have a chance to drop Spellbound Dew as well:

"Spellbound Dew
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom (guaranteed), L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, L6 Puppet Theatre, Butterfly Grove, Seyndia, Peridae, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Princess Celeste (guaranteed), Princess Bed, Rainbow Leprechaun, L6 Light Tower, Buninja, Song Bird, Enchanted Lemur, Ana, Pumpkin Dragon, Bamboo Grove, Armored Brimstone Steed, Tiny Reindeer
    Uses: item used to upgrade various buildings to Level 6+ [refer to the Building Guide]
    Thread"

Good luck! ❤️

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, I am going to try the other sources.
    Have a nice day
    Butterfly

New Resident
    Is the Spellbound Bloom no longer available in the market under decorations/town?

Nightclub Owner
    Take care the the max is 99. I have 4 unicorns & Ivy. So am always full. Not to mention that I crafted everything possible to the max.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

where do i get ivy's hut

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwilk View Post
    where do i get ivy's hut
    In the early stages of the game you will get a goal called A House for Ivy and you build it with 6 fancy beams, 40 glimmerdust, 20 living wood and 8 super glue. It's one building you will always need in the game for goals and events. It drops multiple items in one collection too. If you have general game questions, please use the Help Me thread. Welcome to the forum!