Thread: JANUARY EVENT: A New Adventure! - 2021 Jan 1

JANUARY EVENT: A New Adventure! - 2021 Jan 1

January Event: A New Adventure!
    Collect Precious Parasols throughout the month by winning events and redeem them for the Pleasantry Dragon.

Name:  5344D4AA-B451-4DE4-8966-E2C7B08E5BC4.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  103.4 KB

How to play:
    Earn Precious Parasols by completing events throughout the month and after winning battles in the Battle Arena. Once you are done, you can craft your Valor Dragon in the Spell Shop for 25,000 Precious Parasols.

Essence Roundup

After the event is over, you will be able to complete a limited time quest in the Quest Outpost called “Essence Roundup” where you can get 2 essence every 24 hours!
    Last edited by Paul__; 01-06-21 at 12:52 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Battle Arena Event
    Collect Buffalo Badges all month long from the Battle Arena to craft a Cinderborn Dragon!

Name:  1C236B3A-7C1C-4A5E-BE3D-CC748DEE076B.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  113.1 KB

How to play:
    Win Buffalo Badges all month long to win the Cinderborn Dragon. You will get 1 Badge every time you win a battle in the Battle Arena, regardless of if a Tournament is going on or not. Once you win 100 Badges, you can redeem them in the Spell shop to craft your dragon!
    Last edited by Paul__; 01-06-21 at 12:56 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Mining Event
    Collect Monkey Minerals all month long to win the Slightly Dragon!

[pop-up]

How to play:
    To get Monkey Minerals you need to mine them using Bombs. Once you get 250, you will be able to craft the Slightly Dragon in the Spell Shop
    Last edited by Paul__; 01-06-21 at 12:59 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

What are the stats for the slightly dragon? Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Battle Arena Event
    Collect Buffalo Badges all month long from the Battle Arena to craft a Cinderborn Dragon!

Name:  1C236B3A-7C1C-4A5E-BE3D-CC748DEE076B.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  113.1 KB

How to play:
    Win Buffalo Badges all month long to win the Cinderborn Dragon. You will get 1 Badge every time you win a battle in the Battle Arena, regardless of if a Tournament is going on or not. Once you win 100 Badges, you can redeem them in the Spell shop to craft your dragon!
    Hmm... I've crafted about 10 of these (with more to come) and queued them up to be traded for essence

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Hmm... I've crafted about 10 of these (with more to come) and queued them up to be traded for essence
    Ditto, although I hate to advertise that fact lest they take them away from us. One of my accounts is actively collecting every rainbow dragon, so this will help, although I have a long way to go. My very first account is obtaining every gemstone dragon, and only has 3 to go! I had a lot of essence built up already, but this helps with that final push. I'm going to wait until Valentine's Day to see if they put Flawless on sale. I'm trying to breed Jade dragon, but have not been able to get him in the 4-5 years I have been playing this game! He is only a Rare, so why so hard? I don't want to craft a breedable dragon, but I just might do that in this case. Disenchant 10 of these Cinderborn and get 400 Essence - just enough for Jade. Cinderborn is just a recoloring of the Djinn dragon, which is probably a recoloring of something else.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ditto, although I hate to advertise that fact lest they take them away from us. One of my accounts is actively collecting every rainbow dragon, so this will help, although I have a long way to go. My very first account is obtaining every gemstone dragon, and only has 3 to go! I had a lot of essence built up already, but this helps with that final push. I'm going to wait until Valentine's Day to see if they put Flawless on sale. I'm trying to breed Jade dragon, but have not been able to get him in the 4-5 years I have been playing this game! He is only a Rare, so why so hard? I don't want to craft a breedable dragon, but I just might do that in this case. Disenchant 10 of these Cinderborn and get 400 Essence - just enough for Jade. Cinderborn is just a recoloring of the Djinn dragon, which is probably a recoloring of something else.
    I was lucky with the Jade Dragon and managed to breed her within a week of her release but, that was probably also due to the fact that there was only a small handful of gem dragons then. Hmm... and maybe that we didn't have non-stop, repeating events too, which gave me more time to put dragons out to purposeful breeding.

The extra Cinderborns are handy for "quick" extra essences that go to the crafting of 5-dragon habitats. I realized that I have two dozen or more 3-dragon habitats in my islands and am replacing them with habitats that can hold five allowing me to play on for maybe another six months After that, I might go on to replace the 4-dragon ones as well.

I am keeping to my promise to not spend a single red cent on this game anymore until they open up more land